Booked Onboard..Confirmation?

TLSnell1981

Tiny bubbles... make me happy... make me feel fine
I booked Onboard and requested Costco as my TA. The cruise agent asked, if I was ready to book and gave me confirmation numbers. We got off the ship yestrday, but have not received anything else..from DCL or Costco. I was told by DCL, that I would receive email confirmation.

Am I good? I've tried to contact DCL, but my they are having "higher than usual" call volume and I'm still on the Parks.

Help!

TLSnell1981 said:
I booked Onboard and requested Costco as my TA. The cruise agent asked, if I was ready to book and gave me confirmation numbers. We got off the ship yestrday, but have not received anything else..from DCL or Costco. I was told by DCL, that I would receive email confirmation.

Am I good? I've tried to contact DCL, but my they are having "higher than usual" call volume and I'm still on the Parks.

Help!

When I booked onboard and requested DU as my TA I didn't get an email from them a couple days later, so I emailed them giving my reservation number and I received an email back in a very short time introducing herself as my TA with DU. Hope this helps. :)

It always takes a few days for it to trickle down to your TA. I usually whip an email to my favorite DU agent and she does all the footwork.

I would think if you have the confirmation numbers you should be okay? You might need to call Costco and give them your information and they can "pull over" the reservation for you. I've had to do this after I transferred my reservations to Costco after booking with DCL (but didn't list Costco at the initial booking). I'm hoping they can "see it" then confirm for you. After they do that - you'll get an immediate email from Costco which will also confirm the amount of the Costco Cash card.

Heather

Have you checked DCL's website to see if your reservation is listed there?

I agree with Heather. I booked onboard 2 wks ago and listed Costco as my travel agent. After getting home, I called Costco and gave them my DCL reservation number. They were able to call DCL and retrieve the reservation. They were also able to help me with a complicated scenario, but I won't get into that. After all was said and done, they were able to confirm the Costco gift card amount. Hth.

Thanks everybody! I will check online later and call Costco tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter