Booked onboard but have questions about transferring to TA, Costco

kalishea

Mouseketeer
We just got home from the Wonder last night and rebooked while onboard. It took about 5 mins and $240 deposit to get a dummy date. My question is on transferring to a TA. I think the rep mentioned having it go through the travel agent we used for this trip but I don't know if he did it that way or not. The thing is, I would rather use Costco this time and not the previous TA. Can I switch now if he did assign it to the first TA? I haven't done anything yet and all I have at this point is a reservation number. I don't know when we are going to be booking or which itinerary but I want to be proactive and make sure do what I have to do with the transfer (I read it must be done within 30 days?). Anyway, what can I do or who do I call
Thanks for the help!

If you know who you want to use you call DCL and let them know. Contact the people you want to use and let them know you want to transfer a booked reservation to them. They will send you a form to complete giving them charge of your cruise. I would ask DCL for anything extra you are wanting to add to the reservation prior to contact the TA. I just trust DCL more than TA's that I don't know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter