Booked on Hotels.com/Online check in

MDKLHunter

Earning My Ears
Although it's against all my Disney beliefs, I found a great rate for 1 night at Pop for our upcoming Spring Break stop over, a Saturday for nearly $40 less than rack rate on Hotels.com. I figure since it's not booked directly with Disney I cannot use online check-in. Is that correct? Has anyone encountered this? I have always booked on Disneyworld.com, I booked 2 nights last minute on Travelocity for a friend once but she wasn't interested in online ck in so it wasn't an issue. I would like to be able to, anyone know?

Kari :confused3

Although it's against all my Disney beliefs, I found a great rate for 1 night at Pop for our upcoming Spring Break stop over, a Saturday for nearly $40 less than rack rate on Hotels.com. I figure since it's not booked directly with Disney I cannot use online check-in. Is that correct? Has anyone encountered this? I have always booked on Disneyworld.com, I booked 2 nights last minute on Travelocity for a friend once but she wasn't interested in online ck in so it wasn't an issue. I would like to be able to, anyone know?

Kari :confused3

You can still use online check-in. You will need the reservation number from Disney's wholesale department. And you will need expedia's 5 digit group code then go to:

mydisneyreservation.com/(5 digit wholesaler group code)

Okay, thanks for the info, but how do I get the ressie number from Disney's wholesale dept., do I call CRO? Also how do I get Hotels.com group code? May be easier to check in then I get there, but I sure it wouldn't be faster!

Okay, thanks for the info, but how do I get the ressie number from Disney's wholesale dept., do I call CRO? Also how do I get Hotels.com group code? May be easier to check in then I get there, but I sure it wouldn't be faster!

So you will need to call DRC to get the 12 digit ressie number, and either the CM will transfer you to the Wholesale Department or they will obtain the number and give it to you. Essentially, once you book it through Hotels.com or any other wholesale company (like Southwest Vacations, Expedia, etc), Disney's Wholesale Department input it all and generate reservation numbers. This process can take a few days though. When did you book or have you booked it yet?

Just a question, but when are you coming? You said the hotels.com is $40 less than Rack Rate. You can probably get a discount through Disney for the same price so you don't have to worry about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter