Booked my package- Where do I get park tickets?

Bethany

Mouseketeer
Sorry if it's a dumb question...

But I booked the package through the Disney website last night and I'm wondering where do I get the park tickets? :confused3

Last time we went we bought the tickets from the Disney store separately from our package.

Thanks!

You get them when you check in,they are on your Key to the World Card:)

But I booked the package through the Disney website last night and I'm wondering where do I get the park tickets? :confused3

Last time we went we bought the tickets from the Disney store separately from our package.

Thanks!

I did not read all the responses I am sure I am being redundant - basically, with the package, each family member's room key is their ticket into the park, and the adults' tickets have the details of the dining plan (mealse eaten, etc) on it. You can restrict the kids' charging ability - but if you leave a credit card when you check in, your key becomes your cash too - no need for a wallet.

Thanks!

Did you book a package? or a room only reservation through Disney?

As PP's have said, if you booked a package your tickets will be on your kttw cards. If you also got the DDP, that will be on all of the kttw cards-including kids cards- so that anyone in the room can get something to eat at anytime. Receipts will show all credits used, not just from one key.

If you booked a room only ressie, you can get your tickets anywhere you want and then ask to have them added to your room key when you check in.

It was room/flight/tickets package.

Thanks for the info, that's great to know! So cool that everything can be done with one little card!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter