• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Booked for Viva Italia - Aug 4, 2011

crunge

Earning My Ears
First post, but I wanted to share that I just booked Viva Italia in August for my wife and I (we're leaving our 3 boys with my parents). It will be our first visit to Italy so we're extremely excited. Is anyone else on the same trip?

I'm not signed up for your trip, but I just wanted to say "Welcome!" to the DISBoards, and to the ABD forum. Viva Italia is one of ABD's most popular itineraries. I think you guys are going to love it!

Sayhello

We are not signed up for your same date Crunge, but we are signed up for Viva Italia on Sept 21, so very soon after you. We'll be anxiously awaiting to see your trip report since the information will be so fresh and recent prior to us arriving for the same ABD tour.

Ciao!

:thumbsup2

I hope you both do trip reports. DH and I are booked for 10/13/11 on the adults trip, and I'm sure you'll have some great tips for us.

Will you be staying in the ABD hotel for a night pre and/or post cruise? We really should take care of booking those rooms soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter