Booked For Feb...Finally Getting to WWOHP!

Discussion in 'Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure Forums' started by FayeW, Sep 18, 2012.

1. FayeW

FayeW DIS Veteran

Last time we were in Orlando they were building WWOHP and I knew then that there would be at least one more trip in my future. Lots of "life" happened in between and I have now finally been able to book a trip.

Part of the wait was that I had set a goal for myself that I wasn't going back to Florida until I had lost 50 lbs. I had read about the smaller seats on FJ and I wanted to make absolutely sure that if I spent the money to go back, I would fit on the ride! Happy to tell you that I have lost 44.5 lbs so far, and am on track to meet my total weight loss goal of 80lbs by our Feb trip.

I am so excited!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Metro West

Metro West <font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=blue> Moderator

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

4. damo

damo Proud Redhead

Woot!!! That's amazing!!!

The Wizarding World has inspired so many people to lose weight. What turned out to be such a bad thing has turned into such a good thing.

5. macraven

macraven Proud Redhead

Congratulations FayeW !!

that is fantastic news, what a dedicated homie you are to stay faithful on your weight reducing program.

i bet you already are experiencing excitement for doing this.

6. punkin413

punkin413 feel the magic, dang it!

Congrats on your weight loss and getting to go to WWoHP! :thumbsup2

I just actually posted a question about this. I'm an IoA newbie and we are going next year with my SIL and her 16-year-old DS. They are both bigger people and I'm wondering if they will encounter any problems at IoA?? From the looks of your first post, they might! Can anyone fill me in?