• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Booked CSR; have a question

Katnmouse

Mouseketeer
This won't change my plans, but I'm curious...Is there anywhere I can find out if there will be a conference going on during the time I'm going to be there? :upsidedow

You could put your dates with CSR conference in googoe and see what comes up. I did that for our trip in May.

This won't change my plans, but I'm curious...Is there anywhere I can find out if there will be a conference going on during the time I'm going to be there? :upsidedow

Check KatMark's "Unofficial CSR Thread". She has posted many dates for conferences.

It probably also matters quite a bit the size of the conference that will be there at the same time. You probably won't really notice a small conference, unless you happen to see attendees going in or coming out for the day. Sometimes attendees will be in the lounge. the new lounge though you can't really see who is there unless you go inside (it's now walled off.) The other place you are likely to see folks is near the pool ounge or hot tub once they are done for the day. Typically, they put conference attendees in one part ofthe resort, and vacationing folks in a different section, if they can.

Where you won't see conference attendees very much is on the parks' buses. Given the size of the resort, and the frequency of buses, it make sfor a small perk: relatively empty buses. Which makes the odds of getting aseat one the bus that much greater.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter