• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Booked at WDW....can I look up confirmation # on website

yosh12

Mouseketeer
Hi,

I just booked a reservation for WDW next September. Now I am wondering I have a confirmation #. Is there anywhere on the disney website that I can look up the confirmation to make sure everything is okay and went through.

Thanks

Only if you booked it through the Web site I believe. I have mine but my TA did the bookings and I can't bring it up.

You will need to "log in" - if you haven't already registered at one of the Disney sites, you'll need to register a user name and password. After you log in, go to My Disney Vacation (at the top of the page) and click on it. You simply type in your confirmation # and the phone # you gave when you booked the reservation. That should bring up your reservation. Don't worry if it doesn't. You can always call WDW and verify your reservation; then try to access it on the website later. Have fun!! :goodvibes

(oops - this will only work if you booked on the phone with WDW or on their website.)

We booked thru disney travel, but cannot pull up our itinerary. Apparently they had our phone number wrong when we first booked and after that was corrected our online info went into limbo :( . But i have had very good luck with the phone lines, I have called to make changes or confirm several times and all my info was always there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter