Booked At The 7 Month Mark For The First Time

burberryplaid

<font color=darkorange>Addicted to SOARIN's Orange
And we got our first choice...10 days at BCV! I can't wait!

Wow! I felt like I was looking at my own post! We also reserved BCV for 10 days at the seven month mark. I have been holding my breath but we got it! I know exactly how happy you feel :banana:

I booked at 7 months also at AKLV 2 BR for just 1 night as we leave next day for 7 night cruise .

We has a great time there last spring break. We loved the pool. Can't wait to go back someday, but right know we're trying to see all the resorts on property. I did tell dh that if we ever buy more points, I'd want it to be there, but then again, we just got back from okw and I said the same thing!:rotfl2:

Thanks all! I was so nervous we wouldn't get what we wanted..you hear a lot of horror stories but we were lucky! I love our DVC! :)

We also just booked BCV at 7 months. We didn't get to stay there this year so that makes it even better! We will be staying at OKW for the first time in Dec. and hope we love it there too. :banana:

Awesome! Love SAB :goodvibes

We have been lucky to get what we wanted twice at 7 months. VGC and BWV.

Enjoy your trip! :cool1:

Congratulations! Our experience might be unique. But, we've been very lucky to always book what we wanted every time. We've really enjoyed each resort. They each offer a different vacation feel. Love DVC!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter