Booked at AKV -- might switch to BWV (question about Garden/Pool view)

rubymom

Earning My Ears
We are currently booked at Kidani Village, but are probably going to switch to Boardwalk (personal preference of some family members).

However, there are no Boardwalk views available; the only availability is a Garden/Pool view. Are Village Green rooms considered to have Garden/Pool views? Any other requests we should make?

Thank you for the help!

Village Green rooms are considered pool/garden and you can request that area; however, that area has only dedicated studios. If you have any larger room you cannot possibly get view of Village Green or boardwalk. If studio request Village Green and upper floor. If not studio then I would definitely request upper floor and personally would request the Luna Pool area but many others prefer otherwise.

Thank you very much! I was reading through the threads and saw that Village Green is only studios. We need a 2 BR and a studio.

I would rather be at the BWV in any view. You can book preferred/garden and waitlist BW view. Needing two villas may prove difficult to get both in the BW view.

I would rather be at the BWV in any view. You can book preferred/garden and waitlist BW view. Needing two villas may prove difficult to get both in the BW view.

Thank you for saying that! It makes me feel better. We were originally booked in a savannah-view room at Kidani. But there were a couple of people in my family who really did NOT want to stay there. But I've read so much on here about the awesome Boardwalk views rooms at BWV, and I was concerned about staying at Boardwalk if we did not have one. (Which is silly, I know).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter