Booked and paid for! First WDW trip!!

natenkate

Earning My Ears
Just had to post I am so excited! I have been reading these forums for about 2 weeks, since i booked our trip, and I love reading about everyone's past and upcoming trip!

I have always wanted to go to WDW. My son is now 9 years old and I figure, I HAVE to do it now. So, in August, we will both experience WDW for the first time together! So excited!

:welcome: to the DIS natenkate

Congrats on booking your first trip to Disney :thumbsup2

Happy planning have a great time pixiedust:

Congratulations on booking your first trip - I'm sure it will be the first of many!

So - when in August are you going? Where are you staying? Any particular ADRs you're excited about?

Have a great trip!!!!

Thanks!!

We are going August 15-24th. We got park hopper, water parks, dining plan and 10 day magic your way tickets. Friday is my 180 day mark, so I am working on ADRs. So far, I'm thinking :

The Crystal Palace for Breakfast
Coral Reef
Teppan Edo
Rainforest Cafe
T-Rex
Cape May Cafe
Hoop-Dee-Doo
Ohana
and maybe Sci-fi Dine-In

A friend today suggested that Hoop-Dee-Doo, and that sounds pretty cool.

We are staying at Pop Central!

We LOVE Pop Century! It really is a neat place; we've always been happy there. The food court is pretty good and we like the gift shop! Bus service has always been good too!

We've eaten at most of the places you're thinking about, except for TRex. I have all girls, so they're not interested in dinosaurs - lol. They are all pretty good, and I think your son (and you) would enjoy Sci Fi. Its fun watching the movie clips while your eating!

We enjoy Hoop De Doo too! Its not a "must do" every trip (mostly because of the cost), but we go once every three trips or so.

At some point, try to make it to Beaches & Cream! We enjoy the burgers and fries, and the sundaes are SO GOOD!!! Its at the Beach Club Resort, and its really, really good!

Again - have a great first trip! Take lots of pictures!!!

Congrats!! Just reading that it will be the first trip for both of you gave me goosebumps and brought tears to my eyes....remembering the first time DH, DD & I looked down main street, so magical!! You have some really great places on your list to eat at & we love the HDDR, it never gets old for us. You have found the right place to gain lots of valuable tips & advice...enjoy!!

How exciting! Congrats...now the waiting begins. Have fun planning a vacation you will never forget!

Thank you so much! I am definitely looking forward to experiencing Disney World for the first time with my lil man, I know it will be so magical and something we will never forget! Thanks!!

My son is 10 and hasn't been to WDW either. Planning on taking him in November or December when the crowds are as bad.

I haven't been in around 10 years so I'll probably be as excited as you are now.

Enjoy this special time!!!

So excited for you! FYI, my son is also 9. He never wants to miss Sci Fi and Chef Mickey's. You will LOVE the waterparks too!

Just had to post I am so excited! I have been reading these forums for about 2 weeks, since i booked our trip, and I love reading about everyone's past and upcoming trip!

I have always wanted to go to WDW. My son is now 9 years old and I figure, I HAVE to do it now. So, in August, we will both experience WDW for the first time together! So excited!

We went for the first time when my DD was 9 and in August as well. :) If your DS is anything like my DD and all other 9 yr olds he will have a blast. Mom you will have a blast as well. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter