Booked again Road trip and Orlando

irisheyes123

DIS Veteran
*******I have changed my trip updated post #7*******

So I booked my main holiday today :banana: We fly out on November 8th to Denver CO. indirect through Chicago. We will spend the first night in denver and head to Colorado springs to visit friends for 4 nights :) then we will drive to my friend's mother in Wichita kansas for 2 nights. We plan to stop for a night or 2 in the following places along the way Little Rock Arkansas, memphis tn, Dothan, Alabama then to florida before coming home december 8th so going for a whole month :woohoo: We have booked my aunt and uncle's villa from November 23rd till the 8th looking forward to thanksgiving and black friday its been a few years now and love that time of the year :love:. I now have to look for hotels In all the other places except florida and Wichita kansas so if anyone has any suggestions on hotels in the other places It would be really helpful :).

Wow that sounds like an amazing trip :goodvibes A whole month in America...wow :eek: I hope you have lots of fun and enjoy the planning.

I recommend the Holiday Inn chain, particularly Holiday Inn Express which can be found nearly everywhere along your journey.

BobK/Orlando

Thank you I will have a look at the holiday Inn I have pre booked some hotels so far Im really enjoying all the planing...

Thanks all Im so excited to do another road trip I done an east coast one a few years ago and It was my fondest holiday to date :)..

So today I changed my road trip plan Instead of flying to denver we are going to Las Vegas and to Anaheim for a few nights and back to Las Vegas and then fly to florida I changed our flights and was only an extra €300 total for the 4 of us :banana: So now I have been looking at hotels all day Im thinking of booking The Signature at MGM Grand Las Vegas and the Islander Inn and Suites Anaheim So will get to go to disneyland for the first time :cool1: My plan is to spend 4 nights in vegas 5 nights in Anaheim back to vegas for 1 night and then 21 nights in florida. I have always wanted to go to Las vegas and Anaheim so I very excited right now :dance3:

Witchta? Isn't that where they filmed some of twister?

Wish I could do a whole month in USA, it's going to be fantastic

Witchta? Isn't that where they filmed some of twister?

Wish I could do a whole month in USA, it's going to be fantastic

I have no clue must look that up But do know they are prone to twisters in Wichita I wont be seeing now on this trip as we changed our whole trip :)

The Signature is a really nice Hotel, nice and quiet compared to some of the others. We had a Junior Suite on the 23rd floor overlooking the Strip and it was great. You can use the pool complex at the MGM Grand and access the Strip through that hotel.

The Signature is a really nice Hotel, nice and quiet compared to some of the others. We had a Junior Suite on the 23rd floor overlooking the Strip and it was great. You can use the pool complex at the MGM Grand and access the Strip through that hotel.

Thank you for the Information :) It looks really nice and Im liking the price for the room sizes it seems like a good deal to me :) .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter