Booked Again for May - There's Just No Stopping Me Now!

Astrid

<font color=9933CC>Shoot for the moon. Even if you
I knew I should never have booked New York - I've caught the holiday booking bug and yesterday booked up two weeks at the Royal Plaza Hotel for May half term week and the following one!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

The kids are really excited at staying somewhere different especially as they know exactly where it is and love the idea of our 'new' hotel being smack bang between Downtown Disney and Crossroads.

I've booked with Travel City Direct and have paid the extra for their Sunshine thingy class. I'd read some iffy threads about the company but found them really helpful and competitive.

I'm now toying with the idea of booking a couple of nights in a WDW deluxe resort hotel (blame Annie/Mrs Dazzle for this thought!), just because when I start spending I can't stop - any bright ideas on the best/cheapest way I can do this?

Oh what a shame, more planning to do!! :) :bounce:

Astrid x (and Bryn and Carys!) :D

Are you going to get annual passes? If you are, sometimes some really great rates become available for AP holders.

Regards

Rob

Astrid,

Great news! Is the Royal Plaza a Disney hotel (one of those on the road out by Downtown Disney)? That's a great spot.

I would keep an eye on Mousesavers- and look for a good code. I don't think they are out for next year yet, but when they are, I will be booking a couple of nights somewhere - hopefully the Boardwalk, as that's a dream destination of mine.

Bev

Astrid,

Thats fantastic:) You know that the money you spend in Orlando isn't real money ;)

Two great holidays to look forward to now:p

There is just no stopping you is there - it looks like we'll miss you as I think we're gonna book for the beginning of May.

Why don't you choose a couple of hotels that interest you and then see what sort of quote Dreams Unlimited get you - Annie and I can both vouch for how good they are.

Great news Astrid,

All these holidays booked, have fun planning.

Of course don't forget about your holiday to the North East in November

Thanks everyone - I'll give Dreams Unlimited a try and Mousesavers (I'll quiz Sam and Bev about these when I see you!)

Rob - Yes, I think I'll buy an annual pass for next year - goodness knows what the best way to go about doing that though is - any ideas?

Valerie - Well, of course Gateshead is top of my holiday list!! :)

Astrid x

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Astrid - SOOOO delighted for you:D :D We discussed in length (among other many things;) ) our opinion of May/June - we love it, have no doubt there, flower.

As for blaming me, well - guilty as charged:D :D

I would highly recommend Dreams Unlimited - I just clicked on the link on the DIS home page on 'Discounts' (blue writing, right hand side). You fill in a quote form to tell them your first, second and third choice and off they go, they returned my email the following morning and a great price (I thought!). Now I have my own Personal Vacation Planner, who is getting back to me with ideas.

Another avenue, as detailed in Simon V's book, is Expedia, but that's auctioning and I don't got a clue with that, although it seems very popular on the US Boards for great prices.

Ooh, but I'm looking forward to your planning now. Any help, please just shout, you know where I am. Really got something to talk about at our next coffee morning now:p

Well done Astrid!

Now let me tell you, the good news just keeps coming.

Guess who will be in WDW for the first week of your holiday?

THE STRINGERS!!!!!!!

What do you mean that's bad news?

We will be at either the Boardwalk or Beach Club Villas dependant on whether we can switch our reservation.

If you're really good, I'll let you buy me a beer!
Hey. let's do lunch babe. I'll whip out my filofax and squeeze you in. (OK, lunch, afternoon drinks and dinner).

Kev

Well done Astrid.:)

Lucky you, 2 weeks in WDW and a meeting with the Stringers..WOW!!!;)

I was in Disney May this year and would recomend it as a good time to go. Due to work I am going June next year is this a good time?

Woo hoo! That's great Atrid :)

May half term - not having sprogs myself, is that around the 2nd May Bank Holiday? Not sure yet, but I might be there too :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter