Booked 1br at Aulani 5 Months Out

MamaDrama

Mouseketeer
We were supposed to be heading to Aulani in less than 30 days, but for various reasons we were forced to postpone our trip until March:sad1:. On the plus side, we were able to book a 1br poolside/garden view for 6 nights (before we were staying 5 nights in a 1br standard view)! We are actually going to be in HI for 7 nights but our flight arrives late so we decided to pay for an inexpensive hotel room that first night so we had the points to do the pool view room for all 6 nights. We also booked a cabana for one of the days. Now I need decide on dining and excursions!!

While I am sad we are not going next month, it would have been a very stressful trip so the postponement was a good thing!

I was told by a CM that bookings at Aulani are less than expected, that can be confirmed by the recent mailings and emails that we received offering free nights.

The CM also told me that they are having problems with the locals sneaking in and using the facility or booking the least expensive room and filling it with people.

:earsboy: Bill

I didn't ask about a studio, but I know the standard view 1br was all booked for the week in March that we are going.

It makes sense that bookings aren't as brisk as they had hoped with the economy being what it is and Hawaii being a VERY expensive trip. It does bother me to hear people skirting the rules, though:sad2:

If you need to do so, book your character breakfast as early as you can. It fills up pretty quickly. :)

Hmmm. I tried a couple of weeks ago to get something for the second week in November and there was absoluted nothing available.

We hope for an Aulani trip Oct 2012. I hope booking at
7 months remains possible.

Oct will still be warm enough for pools and water sports---correct?

When I booked my trip, there were only two rooms left... And we picked the ocean view room. I have a feeling that on the day we go, there will be a big crowd.....

I hope the quality of their service will remain high during the time I'm there!

You can go to Aulani's website and go to th dining section. You can make th character I in reservation there... They didn't take m credit card info or anything though. I hope I made the right reservation!

do you have the contact information for making a reservation for the breakfast?

thnks

You can go to Aulani's website and go to th dining section. You can make th character I in reservation there... They didn't take m credit card info or anything though. I hope I made the right reservation!

Thank you Shuweb. I check that out.

Just booked a 1-BR Ocean View at the 7-month date (June 2-8 reservation). Was told that there was "good availability" for these rooms when I called.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter