Bookbags

d1sneyf4n

DIS Veteran
What kind of bookbag does your middle schooler carry? My DD is going into 5th which here is the middle school. :( She has had a Vera Bradley for the past 3 years but I think she may want something different.

There is a post on either page 1 or 2 of the Budget Board where a lot of parents like LL Bean (or Land's End) because of the awesome quality.

My son starts K next month and I will let him choose one of these bags.

LL Beam. The one for kindergarten will last to 5th grade! The new one DS got in middle school is still being carried as a junior in college! Looks like new. The kindergarten child, last year, I did narrow down his choices as I wanted him to pick one that he would be ok with for years to come. I think there was a robot or something that he liked but I knew that would get old fast. He loved his bright red one, his second choice and it will last for the next 5 years!

Lands End. Our schools don't allow rolling back packs. The Lands End are totally worth the investment. D's best friend got one from Wal-Mart and it had a broken strap by the end of week one. I felt so badly for her. By the end of the year she had to carry it in her hands because both straps and the upper loop had broken. :(

What kind of bookbag does your middle schooler carry? My DD is going into 5th which here is the middle school. :( She has had a Vera Bradley for the past 3 years but I think she may want something different.

It really depends on the rules at your middle school. Our middle school allows them to carry drawstring backpacks to class during the day, so most kids carry those. Before they allowed them to do that my dd carried an aero tote bag. You may want to wait for the first week of school and see what everyone else is carrying and then let her decide on what she wants.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter