Book

Kare56bear

Mouseketeer
Was wondering if anybody knows any good books about Disney. Not guides or anything but fiction or something or cast member storys. I am leaving in 6 days I want something to read on my way there. I am driving down

If you like a bit of fantasy then the Kingdom keepers books are a good read. For more behind the scenes stuff, there are some 'imagineer' books out there but I think they tend to be what I'd call a coffee table book, so a little on the large side and maybe not great for reading in a car.

And of course there's "Walt, the Man Behind the Myth'

I'm sure there are loads more out there though but for some reason nothing else comes to mind.

Moving to our Disney Movies, Books, TV and Music Forum. Check out that forum for threads on books you might want to look for. :thumbsup2

Karen take a look at Amazon. There are a bunch of books on Disney from history to fiction to real-life cast member material. I read one about working for the mouse that had a title something like that. You'll also find a selection of books at WDW(hint: If you like the big, heavy coffee table books, order them when you get home so you don't have to schlep them home on a plane) :earsboy:

I also have to recommend the Kingdom Keepers series. The first book is what really got me excited to go to WDW. Also Walt Disney: Young Movie Maker shows what Walt was like as a child.

I also have to recommend the Kingdom Keepers series. The first book is what really got me excited to go to WDW. Also Walt Disney: Young Movie Maker shows what Walt was like as a child.

I also recommend the Kingdom Keepers series. Excellent!! These books are about the parks and what mischief goes on after dark and the parks close. Fun reading for sure.

Another good series is Peter and the Starcatchers. It's based on Peter Pan, how he became the boy who never grew old, why he is able to fly, where Tink came from, where the lost boys came from and then all the adventures they shared.

kingdom keepers, peter and the starcatchers, the key to the kingdom by jeff dixon, hidden mickey (series of 4 books), hidden mickey adventures (1 book spins off the previous 4)

I have all but peter and the starcatchers on my kindle app on my ipad (and iphone lol) all good books :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter