Book to buy

eeyorefanuk

DIS Veteran
Alot of people buy a book about wdw etc, can you tell me the name of it please - also where can I buy it? Normal book shop or just on line? Thanks :goodvibes

I've just recently bought The Unofficial Guide to WDW 2010. It's more text than pictures, and it's HUGE. I woiuld also say it's more USA focussed.

I also plan to buy the Brit's Guide to Orlando being released at the end of next month.

I like both books, the Brit Guide, apart from being from a UK perspective, is slightly more for newcomers, whereas the UG goes into far greater depth for the seasoned WDW connoisseur. I also think the UG is a bit more critical.
If I were you I'd get both. I tend to buy one of each alternate years.

Well, talking of Play, I found WHSmiths online to be the cheapest for the Unofficial Guide. However, I choose the Store Delivery option to get free postage and it was a farce so I wouldn't recommend it! Can't comment on their Home Delivery though.

I'm also currently finding they're the cheapest for pre-ordering the Brits Guide as well.

passporter is a good one as well and that can be got from amazon

I didnt think much of the brits guide last year but have got the unoffical one for many years

I also got the offical one by braubaum i think it is from amazon which was really helpful and had vouchers in the back for a few disney things

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter