Book Suggestions?

angierae

DIS Veteran
I'm looking for books to add to my Christmas list. I'm most interested in non-fiction books about Walt/Roy Disney and behind the scenes things about the making of the parks - not guidebooks per se but books that tell you about the company and stuff.

There are so many and I have no idea which ones are unofficial and filled iwth crap, and which ones have good information. Does anyone have a good book to suggest?

You might enjoy reading the Walt Disney World Trivia Books by Lou Mongello. There are 2, lots of really fun facts and secrets. Also The Imagineering field guide to …. Fill in the park. There is one for each of the parks. A lot of back stories and how the parks were conceived from the imaginers’ viewpoint. I also enjoyed reading Building a Company. It starts when Walt and Roy were kids. I have the book Walt Disney by Neal Gabler but because of its 800 or more pages, I haven’t even started it. My friend, who passed it on to me, said it was good. Hope this has helped. Enjoy

You might enjoy reading the Walt Disney World Trivia Books by Lou Mongello. There are 2, lots of really fun facts and secrets. Also The Imagineering field guide to …. Fill in the park. There is one for each of the parks. A lot of back stories and how the parks were conceived from the imaginers’ viewpoint. I also enjoyed reading Building a Company. It starts when Walt and Roy were kids. I have the book Walt Disney by Neal Gabler but because of its 800 or more pages, I haven’t even started it. My friend, who passed it on to me, said it was good. Hope this has helped. Enjoy

so weird because i JUST picked up the second one from the library. theyre really interesting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter