Book on-line or over phone

gwcollins71

DIS Veteran
What are the benefits of booking on-line vs over the phone? I am getting ready to book and need to book the best way.

Thanks, Gretchen

Hey Gretchen, I feel it's a matter of preference. I have booked both on line and via the phone. I do like on line better as sometimes I really don't feel like talking to someone. It's easier for me to type and I don't have to be bothered. But then I do call up and add our requests when I feel like talking. :rotfl: My requests are kept very simple such as floor or room location. But if you have questions that you need answered before you make your reservation, than calling would be the best thing to do. Happy planning.:hippie:

Personally, I would rather talk with a real person so I know the details are correct and I didn't mistype or click the wrong button. JMHO

I book on the phone. And add my room requests then. I keep it simple too, high floor, building or room location depending on which resort.

The advantage to booking online is to secure the resort/ room type you want if
CRO is closed. I usually book room only online and add packages and room requests by phone. I was able to get a 1 bedroom villa at BC online when free dining became available with no trouble. :)

I always get the price quote online and then call to book. I, like others, like to talk to a person and make my requests at the same time I book.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter