Book of Fun Facts to take with us - suggestions?

LonandChaCha

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone! This is our first trip when our kids are a bit older and would appreciate fun facts as we trek across the parks. For example, I was reading an article regarding the "Liberty Tree," and it's fun history and facts. While I think I might be able to remember some details about stuff I read, I think it would be fun to have a book, almost like a guided tour, with me as the guide...? I don't anticipate doing this the entire time, lol, but think it could be fun; and maybe read about things while we are in line and then hunt them down while walking.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a good book to take along with us? Thinking short, simple, and to the point. TIA!

It doesn't expressly focus on facts, but we have a hidden mickey book that ours love. It's fun when resting on a bench or waiting in line.

I agree with PP. I love looking for Hidden Mickeys. There are so many new attractions recently its fun to search for them,

Hello everyone! This is our first trip when our kids are a bit older and would appreciate fun facts as we trek across the parks. For example, I was reading an article regarding the "Liberty Tree," and it's fun history and facts. While I think I might be able to remember some details about stuff I read, I think it would be fun to have a book, almost like a guided tour, with me as the guide...? I don't anticipate doing this the entire time, lol, but think it could be fun; and maybe read about things while we are in line and then hunt them down while walking.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a good book to take along with us? Thinking short, simple, and to the point. TIA!
Jim Korkis "Secret Stories of Walt Disney World: Things You Never Knew You Never Knew"

He has several other books but this one is a good start. It comes in Kindle format so you can have it on your smart device instead of carrying the book around.

Jim Korkis "Secret Stories of Walt Disney World: Things You Never Knew You Never Knew"

He has several other books but this one is a good start. It comes in Kindle format so you can have it on your smart device instead of carrying the book around.
That's a great idea as well! I do have a Kindle, so this will work for us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter