Book now or wait (January trip)

Family24

Mouseketeer
Hi all - We have been to Disney many times in the past. This time we are planning a split stay at end of January between Beach Club and Poly. We will stay concierge at Poly and not sure about Beach Club. The last time we booked I had to rebook because of a great offer. Should I just wait in case a special offer comes out. In your experience will I lose out on staying in these two places if I wait? Thanks for your help. I was thinking about booking in August/September. Oh, and just to let you know I usually have reservations made one year in advance because I like to plan but we have been to disney in the past.

I would say wait until you see a good offer come through. The time you are traveling is typically not a very busy time, so I would think there would be availability and a decent incentive as the time gets closer.

I would wait. Disney usually offers free dining the second week of Jan. and they should announce that in August!

Thanks for your help. I think we will wait, still have to figure out the kids schedules for next year to minimize days of school missed.

I'd wait till a discount came out too. We freq go late January. When staying deluxe the room discount is always better then free dining for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter