Book now or wait a few more weeks?

Luv2Diz

We love the Wonder and Magic of Disney cruising!
This will be my first cruise. I only decided a couple months ago that I really want to take the Disney Wonder cruise to Alaska.

I am interested in the August 27th cruise. At this point, is there any benefit to booking now or just waiting until after the final payment date in a few weeks to see if prices drop any more? Most categories are already GTY only (except for oceanview 09A and 09B, which is my really preference anyway).

We are within driving distance of the Seattle port, so flights are not a factor.

If I book now, I can still select early dining, which I prefer. And I can at least select a cabin from the 09B category.

Any advice on booking now to make sure we have a cabin of our choosing? Or since final payments are due in a few weeks, should we just wait and take our chances?

Thanks for any advice from you experienced cruisers!

If you book online (or your TA books online) before 11:59 EST on May 31 you will receive a $25 Onboard Credit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter