Boo to you!

Lanie

DIS Veteran
Just a little bit of info, hope this isn't old news :rolleyes1

The Boo to you and MNSSHP music is now sold on a CD! It also has the Pirate and Princess party music, which I haven't listened to yet, but that Boo to you song is great.

Except for the fact that it kinda gets stuck in your head...

It's news to me! Thanks! I love a good WDW CD! It keeps me happy when I'm not there!:goodvibes

DH :flower3:

DD11 :cheer2:

DD8 :hippie:

DD6 princess:

Me :laundy:

:upsidedow I knwo the feeling its been stock in my head since Sept 2006 just by listening to the DVD i got from the parade. This year I bought the CD. I think i will sing that song for the rest of my life!!!!!:upsidedow :upsidedow

I personnaly got it at the Splash Mountain store in the MK... Its about $25 & SO worth it:)

I couldn't wait so I gave in and bought one off of Ebay this week. I can't wait until it gets here.

The minute I saw this CD after The Boo To You Parade - I bought it. Love it!

Does anyone want to attempt to "sing" a few bars for those of us that can't get the song in our head??? I always like a cute song on replay in my head!

Does anyone know if the true beginning of the "Boo to You" parade is online anywhere? This is the part where they start slowly saying "Boo to You," and then it speeds up. This was NOT included on the new CD; I was so hopeful it would be...VERY disappointed here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter