Boo to You, Tower of Terror, and Goofy too! OCT '14 RunDisney/MNSSHP TR! COMPLETE

emilyindisney

DIS Veteran
49.3 miles. 3 races. 2 trips. You might say we’re crazy, but we prefer the term ‘Goofy’!

IMG_0827 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

:goofy::mickeybar:goofy::mickeybar:goofy:

We, the DIS-ters (disneyhorselover and I), are officially runDisney addicts and all good runDisney addicts know that these medals are like Pringles- you can’t have just one! We ran the World once again (cue the Beyonce music, please) and enjoyed some ghoulish delights along the way on a “not so scary” Halloween trip. As the title implies this was a ‘warm-up’ trip for Walt Disney World Weekend where we’ll be taking the plunge and proving that we’re downright Goofy!

Who are we?

Meet Emily:

100_7462 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

Been to Disney: Five times
Favorite Park: Magic Kingdom
Favorite Ride: Tower of Terror
Favorite Food: Tonga Toast
Favorite Princess: Ariel
Favorite Disney memory: Sitting outside the MK train station and having the most perfect view of Wishes!

Meet Caitlin:

100_7397 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

Been to Disney: Six times
Favorite Park: DHS
Favorite Ride: Star Tours
Favorite Food: Tonga Toast
Favorite Restaurant: Garden Grill and Kona
Favorite Character: Flynn Ryder! (ok and Rapunzel)
Favorite Memory: Being the rebel spy-twice!

While this may seem like a sad, small cast of characters, we really enjoy traveling just the 2 of us. (Our mom still doesn’t believe we can get along this well-what can I say? Disney brings people together!)

Caitlin actually did most of the writing this time and she'll be writing in this color. I (Emily) will be chiming in with this color.

Arrival Day

After a long long looooong week (month) of waiting, it was finally Disney day!! I had the day off from work, so I did some last minute packing and dropped my dog Tuukka off at my parents for the weekend. He was pretty excited for his mini vacation!

580344_10101273437148631_1152809263_n.jpg

After that, I spent the afternoon watching Criminal Minds on Netflix to make the afternoon go faster while I waited for Emily. (Anybody watch this? Its my new Netflix obsession!)

Finally, she arrived and we were off to the airport. I love our hometown airport. Because its small, flights out of it can be expensive, and food options are slim, but it is hardly ever crowded in the evening so there are no lines to wait in so security is always quick!

On board, I watched the new episode of Bones (love those jetblue TVs!) and chatted with the gentleman next to me, who was going down for F&W!​
I studied for a cardiac exam that was the Tuesday after we returned...talk about a harsh dose of post-Disney reality!

We had a smooth flight to Orlando, and soon we were on our way to magical express!

Obligatory Fake-o-Rail pictures, haha!

IMG_0759 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

We got right on a bus, and had a short wait before our bus pulled out and headed for the World! After one quick stop at AoA, we pulled in to Pop Century, our home for the weekend!!

Unfortunately, our check in process was probably the most problematic I’ve ever experienced. We were first off the bus and beat most of the crowd checking in, which was good because the line was moving S-L-O-W! When we got up to the computer, they explained that their computer system was down, which was probably the reason for the delay. Since we had done online check, we got our room fairly quickly and were on our way. Because of the computers, we could not set up a pin on our magic bands to use them for charging, and would have to come back and do that the next day...a minor inconvenience, but not the end of the world I guess. Our room was a preferred room in the 50s section, which we had requested, and luckily it was a short walk from the lobby.

We got to the room, and loved the location! However, less than 5 minutes later, we heard a baby crying next door. To our neighbors credit, the mother was trying to comfort it, but all of this action sounded like they were literally in the same room as us. I know the values have thin walls, but I have stayed at values 3 other times (one of those being POP) and never heard a peep from the neighboring rooms. We did have a connecting door, so that may have been part of the noise problem.

We quickly decided that this situation wouldn’t work for us since we planned to be out late several nights and would probably disturb the neighbors as much as the baby disturbed us. We decided to call the front desk and see if there was any other rooms that we could move to. Thankfully, they were able to move us to another preferred room, this time in the 70s section.

Since we hadn’t unpacked yet, we strolled right over and got into our new (quieter) room.

100_7366 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

100_7367 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

Nothing super fancy but it was clean/comfortable which works for us!

We unpacked a little, and decided to take a stroll around the resort since we were still wide awake. I was slightly disappointed to find that the pools were closed (and had clear signs saying no swimming) because it was very warm and humid at that point (around 12:15 am) and I definitely could have gone for a dip! We figured this was a safety thing, and certainly wasn’t a bad idea even if it was a little bit of a bummer! Finally, we decided we better get to bed-we had a very long Disney day ahead of us!

Waking up in Disney

When we woke up on Friday, our first order of business was a Disney breakfast! We headed down to the food court, which was very busy. Luckily, the long lines moved quickly and we got our food and refillable mugs and found a table pretty easily.

Can you actually say you stayed at Pop if you didn't eat Pop waffles while you were there? Life's important questions... :goodvibes

IMG_0761 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

IMG_0762 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

We poked around the gift shop a little and did some pin trading, and then it was pool time. It was perfect pool weather-sunny and HOT. We laid out and swam in the Hippy Dippy pool for a while, then headed over to check out the bowling pin pool. I liked the bowling pin pool better myself-it was less crowded and seemed like it got a little deeper, which was a little more fun to swim in for us as adults.

IMG_0765 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

IMG_0766 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

This was the perfect morning! The weather was great, the sky was blue and it was an awesome start to our trip. We usually don’t budget enough time for relaxing at the pool so this was a lot of fun.

IMG_0769 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

It was pretty quiet around both pools (I imagine most people were off at the parks) which was nice.)

After swimming, we got ready and it was off to Fort Wilderness for the afternoon!

We strolled across the bridge to Art of Animation, where we did a little pin trading before hopping on a bus to the Magic Kingdom and then a boat to Ft. Wilderness.

IMG_0774 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

Neither of us had ever been on bay lake, so we enjoyed the scenery on the ride over. We arrived early for our ADR at Trail’s End, so we took a little stroll around the settlement area and checked out the horse barn. Up until about a week before the trip, I was a professional horse trainer and am still a horse lover, so this was especially fun for me.

IMG_0784 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

We saw the percherons that work on Main St, the headless horseman’s horse, and the ponies that pull Cinderella’s carriage for weddings!

IMG_0787 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

I inquired about a job here and learned how to apply...unfortunately I haven’t gotten around to actually applying yet.

What a nice relaxing first day! The horses are so beautiful - so cool you got to see them. Hope you apply for the job at Fort Wilderness, Caitlin!

What a nice relaxing first day! The horses are so beautiful - so cool you got to see them. Hope you apply for the job at Fort Wilderness, Caitlin!

I haven't yet, but I haven't ruled out the idea yet! I just don't think my dog would acclimate to the Florida climate or the Disney schedule, that is mostly what has stopped me...sad but true!

Food fit for the wilderness (Trail's End Review)

Next we looped back around to Trail’s End where we were able to check in approximately twenty minutes early and be seated right away! The restaurant was very quiet though I suppose that’s to be expected at a 1:40 seating at a resort.

100_7379 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

100_7381 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

As you can see it was fairly rustic looking but cute and had some ‘modern’ amenities for sports fan who want to catch a game or grab a drink.

100_7375 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

100_7376 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

100_7377 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

The menu had lots of yummy choices but we decided to try and stray from the beaten path and order something we wouldn’t necessarily find at a restaurant at home. We started off with some delicious corn bread to share and settled in to make an entree decision. Caitlin picked the Chicken and Waffles, and I picked the BLT Flatbread.

100_7373 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

This was the homemade cornbread with orange blossom honey butter which was awesome. This is a must order if you are dining at Trail’s End!

100_7386 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

Here was Caitlin’s chicken and waffles. I sampled the waffles which were good!
I was glad I tried these! The chicken breading was delicious, however I was disappointed to find the pieces of chicken were full of tendons, which I hate...I know that makes it more like real chicken but give me my processed tenders any day. The waffles had a unique savory flavor and were delicious!

100_7384 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

The BLT Flatbread I ordered was the winner of the day. It had all sorts of melted cheeses with a balsamic drizzle and was awesome! I might venture to say this was one of the best things I ate all trip. I got to sample this and loved it also! Definitely the best item that we ordered, but the cornbread was a close second.

Final thoughts on Trail’s End? The service was pretty slow but the staff was nice and the food was good. Worth a special trip to FW to return? Probably not. Worth a visit if you’re staying on site? Definitely!

After lunch we took an internal shuttle out to the outpost (was this what the area was called?) for a look around. We were originally hoping to rent a surrey bike but found that was only available at the lodge so we opted for some brief exploring instead.

100_7387 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

IMG_2883 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

The campground was really pretty, many of the campsites has festive decor, and overall it seemed like a fun place. I wish we lived close enough that camping was a feasible option. Maybe one day!

"It's really not so scary!" (MNSSHP part 1)

We got back to MK around 3:40, and waited to let into the party. It was at this point that we really noticed that October heat we had heard so much about...it was HOT HOT HOT!! We stopped for some preparty pictures.

IMG_0789 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

100_7389 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

100_7390 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

In an attempt to beat the heat, we found a place to sit near the water that seemed a little less brutal and people-watched and admired the creative costumes.
As you can see people were lined up and packed up at the turnstiles to get into the party so I think everyone was grateful they started letting party goers about ten minutes early! Soon we got our wristbands and trick or treat bands and were happily on our way!

We had to stop for this photo op:

100_7392 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

100_7391 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

Best part of the trip? Main Street, USA Halloween decor! It was even better in person than the pictures can ever do justice!

At that point, I was overheating and thirsty, so we popped into Starbucks for some water and coffee drinks.

100_7394 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

100_7393 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

What a happy, little coffee walrus!

At home, I actually don’t really like Starbucks-I am a Dunkin Donuts girl through and through. However, I am thrilled to see chain coffee shops (yay familiarity!) come to Disney. Plus, my biggest complaint about Starbucks is the price, and since I expect to pay that much for a beverage on vacation, it isn’t as painful as it is at home!

Cold drinks in hand, we made our way to our first FP reservation--my personal favorite MK ride, Jungle Cruise!!!

We took a few JC selfies-mostly failed attempts at getting the elephants or other various animals in the background.

IMG_2884 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

100_7395 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

Unfortunately, we had a skipper that was more annoying than funny, so that put a bit of a damper on her ride.

Caitlin and I are on a quest to ride/see every attraction in every park. We hopped in line for the Magic Carpets of Aladdin to cross another ride off our list.

IMG_2887 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

100_7399 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

100_7398 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

100_7401 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

Once again we were highly amused by the kid-geared coordination buttons that allow you to go up and down and tilt your carpet forward and back. What can we say? We appreciate life’s simple pleasures!

I am so happy you're back and doing another TR!!!

YOUR DOG. OMG. I NEED ONE.

I'm glad you guys were able to get a different room right away! I'm a really light sleeper so I would have had to move too.

Oh my gosh, you should definitely get a job at Ft. Wilderness! That would be too amazing!

I've heard really great things about the Trail's End dinner buffet so I definitely want to try that at some point, but your food looks great!

I love your Incredibles shirts!!! If I had gone down for the 24 hour day I was going to dress up either as Mrs. Incredible or Edna Mode so I love it.

Can't wait to read more!!

I am so happy you're back and doing another TR!!!

Us too! We figured we needed to get a move-on and do this TR before we go back next month!

I'm glad you guys were able to get a different room right away! I'm a really light sleeper so I would have had to move too.

Yeah, me too! I probably could have dealt with the baby but I think they probably heard us just as well so it was for the best for everyone's happy stay!

I've heard really great things about the Trail's End dinner buffet so I definitely want to try that at some point, but your food looks great!

That place is such a hidden gem! The dinner buffet sounds great as well and the whole resort itself was pretty.

I love your Incredibles shirts!!! If I had gone down for the 24 hour day I was going to dress up either as Mrs. Incredible or Edna Mode so I love it.

Can't wait to read more!!

Edna Mode would be such a great costume! So many fantastic quotes and a great accent to boot, hahaha! :lmao:

“A trick...or treat!” (MNSSHP part 2)

After our trip through the rivers of the world, and our flight through Agrabah we decided it was time to catch up with a princess we had never seen before….And to our delight, her prince was there too!

100_7402 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

100_7403 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

100_7405 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

Tiana and Naveen were so sweet and funny. I just recently saw the Princess and the Frog for the first time so I really enjoyed meeting them. They both signed the same autograph card, and signed it as “Tiana (heart)’s Naveen”. I mean come on, how cute is that?!

We probably waited about 20 minutes for them but most of the queue for shaded which was heavenly!

Now it was time for some more princess visits, courtesy of FP+.

100_7408 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

100_7410 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

Cinderella was up first. She commented that Emily’s earrings were beautiful, and asked if I had any. I replied that Emily was the evil stepsister so she got all the good stuff. We also discussed ways for me to find a prince-Cinderella suggested tying my shoes a little looser!

100_7411 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

I thought Cindy was super sweet and a lot of fun. As a kid at heart I always appreciate when the characters seem so excited to meet you (as an adult.)

Next up was Rapunzel!

100_7412 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

I definitely preferred the Rapunzel that we met on a previous trip to this one, but she was very sweet.

100_7413 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

Now that we had our fill of princess meets, it was time to change gears. We headed towards our 3rd FP+ reservation, Space Mountain!!

100_7415 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

I love this ride, and it seemed extra dark and therefore extra thrilling this time!

When we got off Space, it was raining, so we took that time to poke around in some shops looking for pins to trade, and had some lovely conversations about pin trading with some nice CMs.

One of the CMs also gave us some ‘We’re Celebrating’ buttons for Halloween! She had a whole bunch drawn out on the counter- she said it was her favorite thing to do to pass the time! It was raining when we were ready to leave so we decided to make a mad dash towards Cosmic Ray’s.

100_7416 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

At this point we tried out the free water tip we had heard so much about...we stopped in Cosmic Rays and they had pre-poured cups of water, all we had to do was ask and we were handed one-how convenient and refreshing! In past years, I’ve always just gone to a water fountain to refill my mug with water but this was much better.

It was still raining on and off at this point, so we headed for another indoor ride.

100_7420 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

I won!

Then it was time for another “ride all the rides” bucket list achievement-Astro Orbitor!!

IMG_0794 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

This was my first and also last time riding this ride-never again!
The car was very uncomfortable (which could have been because we both squished into one, haha) and the height and tilting of the car made it surprisingly scary! I was quite happy to be back on solid ground when it was over.
Ditto! I don’t know how all the children riding with us seemed so thrilled! Only plus side? Got some cool pictures of the MK area at sunset!

IMG_0796 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

IMG_0797 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

When we got off, it was 7pm-time to get the (Halloween) party started!!

Tiana and Naveen are two of my absolute favorites so I'm glad you finally got to meet them!

HAAAA tying your shoes loose. I love that and will keep that in mind :thumbsup2

I don't like Astro Orbiter but WOW what a view of the Contemporary.

Tiana and Naveen are two of my absolute favorites so I'm glad you finally got to meet them!

HAAAA tying your shoes loose. I love that and will keep that in mind :thumbsup2

I don't like Astro Orbiter but WOW what a view of the Contemporary.

Me too! They were a great pair- they definitely played it off each other so well! :love:

“Happy Halloween!” (MNSSHP part 3)

Our first party activity was a character meet we had been looking forward to….

100_7421 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

100_7422 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

To our disappointment, he did not smell like strawberries! He did assure me that he was very sorry for what he did to the other toys, so that made me feel better about giving him a hug.

Then it was time for a sugar rush (just saw Wreck-It Ralph for the first time-loved it!) so we jumped into a nearby trick or treating line. I definitely felt that cast members were a little stingy with the candy, but for the most part the candy lines were short, so we just went through multiple times and still left with full bags (after eating a solid half of a bag worth during the night….I wasn’t kidding about the sugar rush!)

It was in the candy line that we ran into our friends from home. (We knew they would be at the party, so it wasn’t a complete surprise, but still funny that we ran into them in the whole big MK.) We took a spin on the people mover together while they filled us in on their day at food and wine...another thing that is on our bucket list for future trips!

IMG_0799 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

At this point, we needed nourishment that was not in pure sugar form, so we headed for another much awaited party must have-a pumpkin waffle!

100_7423 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

This was every bit as delicious as hoped-well worth the wait!

Continuing with the Halloween spirit, we hopped on Haunted Mansion.

IMG_0802 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

We got to check out the woman on the lawn while in line-she was talking to passing guests and was really funny. After Haunted Mansion, we stopped for the hitchhiking ghosts magic shot...except that we didn’t have memory maker, so we can’t see it! It was fun to pose anyways.

Our friends wanted to hit some rides, while we were all about the characters, so we went our separate ways. Emily and I headed to the meet and greet that I had been most excited about…

100_7426 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

We waited about 20 minutes for their set to start, but it was well worth it. They were so cute in their costumes!

Then we caught up with another adorable costumed character:

100_7427 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

100_7428 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

After meeting the lovely Princess Daisy, we were ready to check another ride off the bucket list, so it was off to Barnstormer!

100_7429 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

This ride was surprisingly fun! It was short but speedy and way more thrilling than I expected...I would definitely ride again if I ever found myself back there with a short line.
After the Barnstormer we got in line to meet the Great Goofini and Pumpkin Donald while taking turns on the nearby treat trail. Just as we were almost at the front of the line the skies opened up so Goofy and Donald had to make a run for the big top! We followed in suit and met them next!

100_7430 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

It was still raining pretty hard so we decided our best bet was to make a dash to an indoor ride. Under the Sea was closest so we hoped in line, walked right on and enjoyed our trip under the sea.

IMG_0808 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

IMG_0810 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

IMG_0813 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

IMG_0814 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

I don’t know if all the sudden I realized I’d stopped taking pictures of the past couple things we did or what because I took an insane amount of pictures on this ride. Seriously...there must be like 20 more! Once we got off we heard the ominous bells signalling that Hallowishes! was starting! We ran for the hub and snagged great spots!

IMG_0821 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

IMG_0828 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

Again, in my pictureless panic I must have taken 25-something castle pictures while standing there. However, I’ll only entertain you with those few, haha!

We headed in the Frontierland direction with the intention of riding Big Thunder but got side tracked by a few ghostly gents…

100_7431 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

This was actually the first time I’d seen the Dans in person but I love their music and was especially happy that we caught their rendition of Grim, Grinning, Ghosts! We popped into the shop behind them to grab our official party pins.

100_7442 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

A little pricey (not surprisingly) but very cute and a nice reminder of a fun night!

Next we headed for my must do of the night- Big Thunder in the dark! It was so wild that it spilled my trick-or-treat bag...for reals though. But seriously. I spilled my entire bag of candy on the train car floor and we were scrambling to pick it up before we unloaded and got back in line for round two.

The 10:30 Boo to You parade was about to begin after our second BTMR ride so we bought some popcorn and a water and grabbed a spot for the parade on the porch of Prairie Outpost. Boo to You was a lot of fun- so much fun that I was too busy dancing and singing along to take any pictures! Whoops!

Once the parade was over we decided we’d complete the mountain trifecta and ride Splash. Honestly, we are big babies about getting wet so we never do water rides- Splash included. I don’t even know why we wanted to ride but nevertheless we walked through the treat line next door and then hopped on (no wait.) We went through the treat line again on our way off and then had to decide between going to see the Castle Show or going to try and meet Tarzan, Jane or Turk in Adventureland. We opted for the latter and headed in that direction.

It turns out only Jane and Turk were out but that’s alright! They were fun to meet sans Tarzan (who was apparently already enroute back to the jungle.)

100_7432 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

100_7434 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

There was a treat line next door that I think we ended up walking through three times because there was a barrel where they were giving out super delicious chocolate covered craisins. Might as well stock up, right?

At this point it was about 11:30 so we decided it was time to wrap up the night with Seven Dwarfs Mine Train as our last attraction. The wait was posted at 30 minutes and it took us just about that to get through the line and on the ride. I thought the theming was neat, the interactive touch screens in line were sticky/gross, and the coaster itself wasn’t really anything special. I’m glad we went and we might try to snag a FP for it for January but I definitely wouldn’t wait in line for hours to ride it again.
Mine train was definitely cute, but as a whole I was unimpressed. It was kind of like the wizard of oz-a big showy front, and nothing behind the curtain! The rocking cars sounded like a cool idea, but all it did was take away the lateral forces in the ride which is one of the fun parts of a coaster! I am in no hurry to ride again.

We were exhausted as we dragged ourselves down Main Street and back to Pop. I’m pretty sure I even dozed off on the bus! Overall MNSSHP was awesome! The Magic Kingdom is my favorite park and this was such a great way to experience it (the decor, the music, the theme, everything went the whole nine yards!) I would buy tickets to MNSSHP again in a heartbeat!

The Race Expo

After our late night, we slept in a little on Saturday morning and once again had breakfast at Pop.

IMG_0832 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

Yum!

Next it was off to the race expo.

We stopped for some pictures outside ESPN. It was a gorgeous day!

IMG_0834 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

IMG_0835 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

IMG_0837 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

IMG_0840 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

The expo was really quiet so we breezed into the waiver station and picked up bibs right after.

IMG_0841 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

IMG_0842 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

We picked up our race gear, including the special edition race pin. This is the second race pin in a row that I have been underwhelmed by, unfortunately.[/COLOR] I agree- I need to swear off the race pins and save my money for something better! Then we met up with our friends and watched a few speakers, took advantage of some of the photo ops, and did a little shopping.

100_7444 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

Our friend grabbed this picture for us which is unfortunately blurry at best. We also got to see the DisneyBound creator talk which was cool!

IMG_0843 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

Pretending to run on the marathon course- haha, if only the real thing would be this easy!

Checking out the course maps.

IMG_0844 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

IMG_0845 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

Running into the twilight zone...uhoh!

IMG_0848 by secondaryhoney, on Flickr

I didn’t take much time to look around at the last Disney expo I attended (PHM). There was plenty of fun stuff to look at and buy, but I was disappointed in the lack of free stuff! Isn’t that half the fun of going to race expos, collecting as many free samples and free junk as possible? No? Just me? The lack of free stuff did cause us to make a couple purchases including these cute little shoe charms!

Once we took a good look around and headed back outside to catch a cab.

Phew, I'm glad Lotso apologized. It's unfortunate that such a fuzzy and soft child's toy could be such an evil villain!

Ahhh that pumpkin waffle looks amazing!

Pooh and friends are sooooo cute in their costumes! But I think pumpkin Donald is my favorite of the costumed characters.

The party as a whole sounds SO awesome! I'm hoping to be able to go next year.

The expo photo ops look really cool! Sorry there wasn't as much free stuff. I agree, you guys are running a half marathon, you deserve some free swag!

Phew, I'm glad Lotso apologized. It's unfortunate that such a fuzzy and soft child's toy could be such an evil villain!

Pooh and friends are sooooo cute in their costumes! But I think pumpkin Donald is my favorite of the costumed characters.

The expo photo ops look really cool! Sorry there wasn't as much free stuff. I agree, you guys are running a half marathon, you deserve some free swag!

Isn't pumpkin Donald seriously the cutest? His whole pumpkin moves when he walks- I love it!

I seriously hope you get to experience a MNSSHP because it's seriously too fun. All the costumes people where and how into the CMs are is great. Plus there's all the fun character greet and the short lines!

The pumpkin waffle was soooo good. I am drooling all over again just looking at the picture...

I think Pooh and Co and Donald are tied for my favorite costumes, but Princess Daisy is a close second....ah I love them all!

The party is the best, I am already plotting ways to go again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter