Boo to you! MNSSHP official thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez $32 (ebay price) for one popcorn bucket is crazy... It doesn't even have popcorn with it!

Seriously??? How much are they to start with???
I'm amazed at what people think of selling on eBay. I'd never even have thought to buy stuff like that and real sell it. It's a popcorn bucket for heaven's sake, not a limited edition piece of art!:artist:

i'll be there on friday night, and i'm expecting the crowds to be really low, with the unleash the villains event in hollywood studios going on at the same time (for much cheaper!). anyone have any reports on what the princesses/princes line looked like tonight? :goodvibes

What is this 'unleash the villians' thing and why haven't I heard about it???

Is the popcorn bucket a snack credit on the dining plan?
No just box of popcorn

Seriously??? How much are they to start with???
I'm amazed at what people think of selling on eBay. I'd never even have thought to buy stuff like that and real sell it. It's a popcorn bucket for heaven's sake, not a limited edition piece of art!:artist:

The jack one are $12.00 + tax.. ( so I would think these are the same)

If anyone is going to the next few parties.. I would gladly pay for it and any shipping..
Your welcome to eat the popcorn!! ;-)

+ I'd be willing to return the fav. If there is anything you want at MVMCP

No just box of popcorn

The jack one are $12.00 + tax.. ( so I would think these are the same)

If anyone is going to the next few parties.. I would gladly pay for it and any shipping..
Your welcome to eat the popcorn!! ;-)

+ I'd be willing to return the fav. If there is anything you want at MVMCP

I'll get you one but I'm not going til the beginning of October.

Is the popcorn bucket a snack credit on the dining plan?

No, only single serve boxes are a snack credit. You will need to pay OOP for any popcorn bucket, including non-party buckets. I have a growing collection...

I eat popcorn every single day of our trips. They make the best popcorn. popcorn::

:rotfl:

What is this 'unleash the villians' thing and why haven't I heard about it???

It is part of Limited Time Magic.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...-fiendish-limited-time-magic-at-disney-parks/

I need both of those popcorn buckets -- the Jack Skellington and Hitchhiking Mickey! If only I could figure out how to save enough room in my luggage....

U have great ideas & wonderful tips so I was wondering we r going this night what time should we get there??? Thank u

:blush:To get the most bang for your buck, I recommend getting to the gates at 3:30pm. that way you will get in quickly when they start letting party goers in. If character meets are something you enjoy and especially if you are in costumes, meet as many regular daytime characters as you can from 4-5:15 and the grab a quick bite to eat. That way, you can get in line for a headliner character no later than 6.

:blush:To get the most bang for your buck, I recommend getting to the gates at 3:30pm. that way you will get in quickly when they start letting party goers in. If character meets are something you enjoy and especially if you are in costumes, meet as many regular daytime characters as you can from 4-5:15 and the grab a quick bite to eat. That way, you can get in line for a headliner character no later than 6.

Thank u so much ;)

We are mainly interested in meeting characters only offered at the party, characters in special Halloween costumes, etc. it doesn't matter who really just as long as they are new to us and this will be our first time at a party. We do want to meet the 7 dwarfs though. What are the other "headliner" characters? And do you have any suggestions on how to meet as many special MNSSHP characters as possible? My girls have a hobby of taking pictures with every character wearing every outfit, we have hundreds already!

We are mainly interested in meeting characters only offered at the party, characters in special Halloween costumes, etc. it doesn't matter who really just as long as they are new to us and this will be our first time at a party. We do want to meet the 7 dwarfs though. What are the other "headliner" characters? And do you have any suggestions on how to meet as many special MNSSHP characters as possible? My girls have a hobby of taking pictures with every character wearing every outfit, we have hundreds already!

Jack and Sally, Seven Dwarves, villains, princes (with princesses), and Jack Sparrow.

The biggest draw this year is Jack and Sally, then the dwarfs, and then the princess with their princes and Jack Sparrow. The Jack and Sally line started before 5pm last night!:eek: if they are not your cup of tea, start with the dwarfs at 5:30 or 5:45. That should get you on to the next line around 7:20 or so. There are some other rare characters that won't have as long of a wait, like Tarzan and Jane. Print out this map...

http://kennythepirate.com/2012/09/13/mickeys-not-so-scary-halloween-party-characters/

It will help you out in you quest. Good luck!

The biggest draw this year is Jack and Sally, then the dwarfs, and then the princess with their princes and Jack Sparrow. The Jack and Sally line started before 5pm last night!:eek: if they are not your cup of tea, start with the dwarfs at 5:30 or 5:45. That should get you on to the next line around 7:20 or so. There are some other rare characters that won't have as long of a wait, like Tarzan and Jane. Print out this map...

Thank u :)

Thought you guys might like to see these...

Rumor to be at DL..
I got one of those last year and I use it to (okay, this is going to sound weird) keep some of my medication in. Yeah, I know. Weird. BUT I mention that because I end up using it a lot, opening it daily, etc and it's held up wonderfully. So I totally recommend them. If they still have them at Halloween I might get another.

Jack and Sally, Seven Dwarves, villains, princes (with princesses), and Jack Sparrow.

http://kennythepirate.com/2012/09/13/mickeys-not-so-scary-halloween-party-characters/

Thanks! We have Jack and Sally from last Oct when they came to WDW Downtown Disney and we have Snow White, Rapunzel, Cinderella and Aurora with their prince from LTM True Love Week so I think we will start with the Dwarfs!

Loving the updates. For those confused on the posted picture times on twitter feeds, it goes by your local time (not the time of the person who posted it). If you see a photo time stamped 4pm and are on the west coast, it was taken at 7pm at WDW. That is why some were confused as to when the party characters come out. You can arrive at 4pm, but the characters come out at 7pm or later. If you post your own pictures, your hometown friends will also see time stamps starting at 4pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter