Boo to you! MNSSHP official thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we'll know more once the 1st party takes place & someone(or lots of someones):goodvibes reports back ;) i'm curious if mickey/Minnie are gonna be in pirate costumes or witch costumes :D

Or both. They've been known to change several times a night in past years.

Also, I believe the PP was referring to which characters would appear and where in the hours before a party--in other words, during normal park hours.

So you will have a list of where the characters will be located?!?!

Not only Kenny, but I'm certain there will be info from several character hunters here the day after the first party, if not before.

Do You Think This Plan Will Work For Me (44) & the Wheelchair Wife (42)?
We Will Be there for The Last Mnsshp Nov, 1'st,....
We don't really plan on doing the character meet & greets,
so we can skip those lines. Will My plan work?

2:30pm - Arrive at Parking Lot
3:00pm - Monorail To Magic Kingdom
3:30pm - Line Up At Entrance Turnstiles
4:00pm - Enter Magic Kingdom
4:30pm - Ride Little Mermaid Ride
5:00pm - Ride Haunted Mansion
5:30pm - Ride Big Thunder /or/ Splash Mtn.
6:00pm - Ride Pirates /or/ Jungle Cruise (could be skipped if short on time)
6:30pm - Dole Whip Break
7:00pm - Trick-r-Treet Clockwise From Adventureland To Fantasyland
7:30pm - Carousel Ride & & Continue Trick-r-Treet To Space Mtn.
8:00pm - Space Mtn Ride & Trick-r-Treet Rest Of Tommarowland
8:30pm - Ride Buzz Lightyear /or/ Stitch Escape (could be skipped if short on time)
9:00pm - Main Street Hub (spot for Castle Light Show & Fireworks.)
9:30pm - Watch Fireworks!!!
1000pm - Villains Meet & Mingle Show
1030pm - Halloween Parade
1100pm - Photos & Whatever?
1130pm - Main Street USA & Exit Park
1200am - Transport Back To Car
1:00am - Fast Food/Hotel/Sleep

Going for the first time. What should I expect. What time is the parade and fireworks? Going the 2nd week in September. Crowd calendar has MK at a 1 so hoping the crowds are low. Does anyone know if Be Our Guest is open during the party?

Ragen said:

8:30pm - Ride Buzz Lightyear /or/ Stitch Escape (could be skipped if short on time)

Wow....you are way too organized for me lol We are winging our entire trip....

Going for the first time. What should I expect. What time is the parade and fireworks? Going the 2nd week in September. Crowd calendar has MK at a 1 so hoping the crowds are low. Does anyone know if Be Our Guest is open during the party?

Parade runs twice at 8:15p and 10:30p. Fireworks are at 9:30p. Highly recommend not eating at BOG during the party, since it will consume a large portion of your party time.

im so hoping it doesnt rain on my party night, last year had a couple of first timers with me and there was no headless horseman because of the weather such a let down

i just hope you leave some wiggle room with your time frames in case everything doesnt run as smoothly as you hope. But WOW you are very organized i just play it by ear

There is no reason to line up a half hour early, unless you're hoping to get in early. It isn't like RD where a big crowd forms. Yes, the turnstiles get busier closer to official party time, but you should have no problems pretty much walking right in at 4:00.

I am so excited. Going with our DD (4). You all been so helpful with tips. Wasn't sure what to expect. The only regret is I booked Akersus the following am at 8:30 am. Oh boy DD will be tired but that is our last day.i plan on trying to rest the day of the party until we get there at 4 and know that the next day will be a short day after blast.

so we can skip those lines. Will My plan work

I won't quote your schedule since PPs already have, but you might want to visit the Haunted Mansion during the party to see the Southern Belle outside. Also, many of the HM CMs really get into their roles during the party. I would ride it instead of one of the rides you have between 7:30 - 9:00 since none of those are party themed.

Since you're planning to do a lot of trick or treating, take an extra bag, tote or backpack to store the treats because the bags they give you are small and the CMs are very generous. Some of the treat stations will also have fruit, craisins and other non-candy treats if you ask.

Trick or treating continues all night long. It tends to be busier early in the evening because of all the kids.

Don't forget to look for the spooky projections on the buildings and ground throughout the park.

If you're planning any shopping don't leave it to the last minute because the park closes at midnight - no extra hour of shopping on Main Street.

Schedules are great, but since there are a lot of only during the party things to do and see that you might not be aware of beforehand, be flexible.

I looked at the map, but am I understanding it correctly Space Mountain is closed during the party? I have a FP booked for during the day, and was hoping to go during the party, too.

I looked at the map, but am I understanding it correctly Space Mountain is closed during the party? I have a FP booked for during the day, and was hoping to go during the party, too.

Closed for some parties, as it has several short refurbs scheduled in September.

I won't quote your schedule since PPs already have, but you might want to visit the Haunted Mansion during the party to see the Southern Belle outside. Also, many of the HM CMs really get into their roles during the party. I would ride it instead of one of the rides you have between 7:30 - 9:00 since none of those are party themed.

Since you're planning to do a lot of trick or treating, take an extra bag, tote or backpack to store the treats because the bags they give you are small and the CMs are very generous. Some of the treat stations will also have fruit, craisins and other non-candy treats if you ask.

Trick or treating continues all night long. It tends to be busier early in the evening because of all the kids.

Don't forget to look for the spooky projections on the buildings and ground throughout the park.

If you're planning any shopping don't leave it to the last minute because the park closes at midnight - no extra hour of shopping on Main Street.

Schedules are great, but since there are a lot of only during the party things to do and see that you might not be aware of beforehand, be flexible.

Thank you all above,.....In all truth my scedual is quite fexible from 4-9pm, after that I plan to fallow it fairly closely,.....but I still like to have a rough outline ahead of time in my head, It just works for me so I don't miss anything that I consider High Priority, Then again depending on the weather report that night, it might all have to be re-thought at last minute on the fly. you never know.

Thank you all above,.....In all truth my scedual is quite fexible from 4-9pm, after that I plan to fallow it fairly closely,.....but I still like to have a rough outline ahead of time in my head, It just works for me so I don't miss anything that I consider High Priority, Then again depending on the weather report that night, it might all have to be re-thought at last minute on the fly. you never know.

Sleep? Remember what the Frumps say, "no sleeping in Disney"

missangelalexis said:
Looking at the map I don't see a character m&g symbol in frontierland for the dwarves :/ I hope it just means they've moved locations and not that they've been taken out of the party. Any thoughts??

On Kenny the pirate app he has them meeting at the entrance of storybook circus this year.

OK, does anyone care to speculate why Peter Pan's Flight is listed not only as being open during the parties, but also as having a candy line located in its queue? Is it too much to hope that they've pushed the refurb back? I would be ecstatic is that were the case. I have an irrational emotional attachment to that ride, and I was so upset that it was going to be closed, but now this is giving me hope that they've pushed the refurb back past the Halloween party season....

So you will have a list of where the characters will be located?!?!

OK, does anyone care to speculate why Peter Pan's Flight is listed not only as being open during the parties, but also as having a candy line located in its queue? Is it too much to hope that they've pushed the refurb back? I would be ecstatic is that were the case. I have an irrational emotional attachment to that ride, and I was so upset that it was going to be closed, but now this is giving me hope that they've pushed the refurb back past the Halloween party season....

The candy area is always in the extended queue area where Pan and Wendy meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter