• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Boo to you! MNSSHP official thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries! It suspect it's like when I say "nice touchdown" in front of my football fan friends, and the guy was actually going for a goal post kick thingy. :rotfl: Every sport has it's quirks!

:rotfl2:

Football I know everything about, but running, not so much. :laughing:

We are booked for October 24 - 27 (Thurs-Sun). We are planning on a full Epcot day for F&W, probably Thursday the 24th. We have never been to MNSSHP and they are holding it on the 24th and 25th (Thurs & Fri) while we are there. I would have no problem switching going to Epcot until Friday and getting the party tickets for Thursday but I have heard horror stories of F&W on weekends. My question is - which would be worse to attend on a Friday night - MNSSHP or F&W?

Hi! We will be there from the 22-27th. I asked a similar question awhile back knowing that the local schools were out the 24th and 25th. After taking some advice and reading some more we decided to do the party Thursday with the theory that adults will probably have to work on Friday. We'll also have the DVC/ AP discount on Thursday. Does anyone think the Friday party will be less crowded than Thursday? I'll switch days if you think it will not be a sold out party compared to the night before. Thanks!

We are going to our first MNSSHP this year! We're going early- September 20- because it's my sister's birthday:mickeyjum Hopefully since it's one of the first parties of the year it might be a little less crowded... it is on a Friday night though... But anywho, I couldn't be more excited!:woohoo:

We are going to our first MNSSHP this year! We're going early- September 20- because it's my sister's birthday:mickeyjum Hopefully since it's one of the first parties of the year it might be a little less crowded... it is on a Friday night though... But anywho, I couldn't be more excited!:woohoo:

Watch for my party of 11 wearing Halloween Mickey tie dyes! That day is my son's 4th birthday. :)

We got our tickets for Columbus Day, October 14th. First MNSSHP and fall visit for us! Very excited!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Can't wait! We'll be pulling the super duper trifecta of MNSSHP on Nov 2, MVMCP on Nov 8 with a sprinkling of F&W in between! Decadent!!

We just decided we will be attending on Halloween!!! Oct 31st!!!!

Next day leaving on our cruise!! Fun way to kick off our trip!!:cool1:

I chose Will-Call when I ordered the tickets - is it a problem if I don't go and get the tickets until we're there in October?

Do we get to keep the tickets after getting the bracelets? I kinda would like to keep them for scrapbook!

I chose Will-Call when I ordered the tickets -

1. is it a problem if I don't go and get the tickets until we're there in October?

2. Do we get to keep the tickets after getting the bracelets? I kinda would like to keep them for scrapbook!

1. That's how will call works--you're fine.

2. Yes.

Yay! :yay: Just got my ticket cards for the party on the 24th of Sept. The cards just have Donald on one and Mickey on the other but, that's fine. It only took like a week for them to get here in the mail.

On the letter that came with the ticket cards it says:

COSTUMES > Children are encouraged to attend the party in costume.

Then it goes on to list the rules; NO obstructive view, drag on the ground, sharp objects, offensive, weapons.

It doesn't say anything about adults dressing up! :confused3 This will be my 3rd party and lots of adults dress up. I'm planning on wearing a costume. Why does the letter say "Children"??

Yay! :yay: Just got my ticket cards for the party on the 24th of Sept. The cards just have Donald on one and Mickey on the other but, that's fine. It only took like a week for them to get here in the mail.

On the letter that came with the ticket cards it says:

COSTUMES > Children are encouraged to attend the party in costume.

Then it goes on to list the rules; NO obstructive view, drag on the ground, sharp objects, offensive, weapons.

It doesn't say anything about adults dressing up! :confused3 This will be my 3rd party and lots of adults dress up. I'm planning on wearing a costume. Why does the letter say "Children"??

It should say "children of all ages".

Just wanted to say that we ordered our tickets for Oct. 31st and got them in the mail! They are different from last years', but still are awesome!

So excited :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter