Boo to you! MNSSHP official thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
stupid question:
do i need a magic kingdom ticket in addition to the MNSSP ticket?

I assume not... but you never knowww.

I bought 7 day ticket, but if I dont go to a park one of those days and only MNSSP, i should probably drop that down to 6... yes?

stupid question:

I bought 7 day ticket, but if I dont go to a park one of those days and only MNSSP, i should probably drop that down to 6... yes?

As long as you enter MK after 4pm, you will not need anything other than your MNSSHP ticket. We always hit up a park that morning, but if that is not in your plan, you can drop the day prior to arrival.

stupid question:

no

MNSSHP ticket gets you into MK from 4pm. It's a separate ticket event

that's correct. If you don't go to any other park on the MNSSHP day, and only use your MNSSHP ticket from 4pm, then you save one "regular" park day.

We are super excited to be going to our first MNSSHP this year! Halloween is one of me and my wife's favorite holidays, so we plan on 2 parties, and, yes, we are dressing up for certain. We do Disney characters for Halloween anyway at home, so we already have costumes in reserve. Likely we will do Alice and Hatter one night, and village Belle and Wreck It Ralph the other. Can't wait!

Probably a silly question, but is the party just as good the last night (November 1) as it is all the previous nights? Guess I'm just wondering if since its the last they are just winding down and getting over with after Halloween. We are trying to plan a trip where we hit both the Halloween and Xmas party, so the last night is pretty much our only option-- also, is this date typically crowded? Thanks!

Probably a silly question, but is the party just as good the last night (November 1) as it is all the previous nights? Guess I'm just wondering if since its the last they are just winding down and getting over with after Halloween. We are trying to plan a trip where we hit both the Halloween and Xmas party, so the last night is pretty much our only option-- also, is this date typically crowded? Thanks!

It will be the same as the Halloween night party. Up to and including the fact that it will likely sell out.

When someone gets the scoop on the dinner thingy at LTT could you please update us here? We've got LTT ADR's for our MNSSHP night (Good Lord there were a lot of abbreviations in that sentence :rotfl:). We always eat at LTT on our MNSSHP night so was just wondering if they offer something new or different this year.

I would like to see how people plan their week with party. What park do you do on what day when you are doing the party. I'm trying figure out how to plan the week out around the party. We have a five year old and I would like to do each park for a full day, the party, and then maybe hit EP and MK for half days or just resort hop. Just wanting to see how others plan. Thanks for sharing. I have learned so much from this group.

Super excited to be going to MNSSHP on Halloween this year! We've been a couple times before, but never actually on Halloween. Now to decide on our costume. :)

I would like to see how people plan their week with party. What park do you do on what day when you are doing the party. I'm trying figure out how to plan the week out around the party. We have a five year old and I would like to do each park for a full day, the party, and then maybe hit EP and MK for half days or just resort hop. Just wanting to see how others plan. Thanks for sharing. I have learned so much from this group.

We don't do any parks on the day of the party. Since you can get into MK at 4 with your party ticket, it seems a wasted park day to go to another park for 4-5 hours at the most. We sleep in, hang out at the pool, have lunch at the resort or somewhere close. Get ready for the party and be ready to walk into MK at 4. We try to stay until midnight if possible. Then we sleep in the next day also. But we aren't rope drop people at all during any part of our trips.

tlkscott said:

We are planning to get a 7-day park pass. The day of MNSSHP we will likely hit MK in the AM, return to the resort, then go back around 3 pm - party. The next day we are sleeping in, hitting 'Ohana for a late bfast, chillin' at the resort, then hitting HS around 3pm for a late lunch/dinner (dining pkg), 1-2 rides, then Fantasmic! To us, adding 2 park days to a 5-day ticket we were already planning was worth the extra $10/pp per day for just those few hours. We're also planning 2 low-key EPCOT says, full days at MK, AK (closes 5pm) and HS (closes 7pm) days + another resort/laundry day in there too. :)

We plan to hit a park the morning of the party, but head back to the resort about noon. Rest up and head to the party about 5pm. Then the next day we sleep in. Actually we leave the next day for home.

I wanted just one extra day at Epcot but couldn't really fit in park hopper in our budget becouse we did do the party so it worked out great Epcot in the morning but sleep 9 a few hours at Epcot relaxing seeing things we missed on the first day go back to room change around 330 head to mk dinner at castle 420 then off to party . For the price of the extra day it was so cheep we could split up and go to different parks if we want kinda gives us that free day.

In years past (me and my DS)we would do a EMH(morning) park and or Chacter breakfast. This year Is a solo trip, golf In the morning, back to POP, lunch,shower,relax maybe some pool time get ready for the Party then off to MK.

We already had our ADRs planned around our MNSSHP day, but I officially just purchased our party tickets for 10/20! This will be our second MNSSHP. We have Cape May planned for breakfast, then we will head over to MK for the whole day. We'll check in for the party before heading to an early dinner at BOG and will snack on popcorn and candy throughout the party.

:thumbsup2

We are attending the first party and it falls on the the second to last day of our trip. We'll have already hit all of the parks during our stay. I'm planning on an early morning adr at Crystal Palace followed by a Keys to the Kingdom tour. We have an early evening adr at 'Ohana so we can eat, have a drink, and relax before we hit the party! I'm really looking forward to it :)

We are doing MK on Sunday, HS on Monday, AK Tuesday Morning, Party Tuesday night, no park Wed or Thurs and Epcot Friday. It nice you don't have to use one of your park day tickets to get in for the party, just have to have the party ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter