Boo to you! MNSSHP official thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got mine fri sept 27 dinner at castle 530 then off to party so excited!! It cost 5$ to ship they didn't even give me any other options. I like the hard copy's I would loose the paper print outs I hope there plastic. And we get to keep them that's great for the scrap book!

I just bought ours for Sept 29th! :cool1: I did the same thing and opted for the $5 fee to have the tickets sent to me...perfect for the scrapbook!

Got mine this morning for Oct 4th!! I can't wait as this will be my first party :) Now the question is should I dress up because I've already got the costume, I'm just not sure if I'm gonna be in the park before 4pm, lol.

If we are at MK on a day for MNSSHP and we want to stay for the party. How does that work? I know I have to buy different tickets to go to the party...Do I have to leave and come back? Or do I just show them both tickets when we arrive in the morning?

I've read on posts from last yr that you can get the wristbands in the park around 4pm at POTC or Stitch.

It won't. I've only known of a few September dates to ever sell out, and it didn't happen until the day before or day of the party. That's probably the date we'll choose also and I don't expect that I will decide for sure and purchase our tickets until August.

Thanks for the info! I probably won't know until July.

Should I worry that IPO hasn't emailed to tell me they have secured my tickets? Could it be that there are not AP tickets on the date I want?

I'm torn, my plan is to go to the party on.Oct 17. I can't decide if I want to buy tickets now or wait to see what the weather wil be. We already have BOG and Pirates League Adrs for that day so I'm leaning toward purchasing now.

According to the DIS update, there's only military discounts for the September parties...is that correct? We're looking at going the first week of October, and the discount would help a lot..

Also...we wouldn't need to buy DD a ticket, would we? She'll be 15 months, so wouldn't need a regular park admission. I'd assume she wouldn't need a hard ticket for this either, right?

I was fully planning on buying today but financially, I can't right now. We were going to go on Halloween but if we can't, we'll go another night and do Halloween at the resort or DTD.

I'm torn, my plan is to go to the party on.Oct 17. I can't decide if I want to buy tickets now or wait to see what the weather wil be. We already have BOG and Pirates League Adrs for that day so I'm leaning toward purchasing now.

We are in the same boat. I think we are leaning towards buying.

We are going October 17th too!!!

I saw in another thread someone mentioned face painting as part of the MNSSHP festivities. Is this included with ticket purchase, or something you pay for separately? And if it is included, how long does the line get?

I saw in another thread someone mentioned face painting as part of the MNSSHP festivities. Is this included with ticket purchase, or something you pay for separately? And if it is included, how long does the line get?

I heard this was no longer offered... I think 2010 was the last year, but I could be mistaken.

A couple questions:

1. Has Cheshire Figment started his post yet?

2. So, we plan on going October 11th and I was reading tickets are non-transferrable and non-refundable. So this means, if something happens and my sister can't go, we are out the tickets?

I'm thinking of just getting my mom's, daughter's and my tickets and getting hers only when she knows for sure???

3. We are also thinking of going on our arrival day (I know it's not a popular decision, but I'd really like to take DD5 two times)... our arrival day is Sunday, October 6th. I'd rather buy tickets the day of when we get there since tickets are non-refundable. Can I safely assume that Sunday, October 6th won't sell out. I know there are no guarentees, I guess I'm asking about probability.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!!

A couple questions:

1. Has Cheshire Figment started his post yet?

2. So, we plan on going October 11th and I was reading tickets are non-transferrable and non-refundable. So this means, if something happens and my sister can't go, we are out the tickets?

I'm thinking of just getting my mom's, daughter's and my tickets and getting hers only when she knows for sure???

3. We are also thinking of going on our arrival day (I know it's not a popular decision, but I'd really like to take DD5 two times)... our arrival day is Sunday, October 6th. I'd rather buy tickets the day of when we get there since tickets are non-refundable. Can I safely assume that Sunday, October 6th won't sell out. I no there are no guarentees, I guess I'm asking about probability.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!!

1. Not yet far as I can see.

2. Nonrefundable and non-transferable, yes.

3. Unlikely to sell out, IMO.

Just got my tickets for THE party !!! We are soooo excited. We attended last
year for the first time. We had such a wonderful time dressing up and seeing all the Disney characters and villians. But the parade and fireworks are the best.:wizard:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter