Boo to Two, Kelley and Missy's Joint TR! Update! 3/28

OMG, you just blew my mind. Five Guys does BREAKFAST?!

We just got our first Five Guys only a few months ago. I had no idea breakfast there was such a thing. :lmao:

I agree, Magical Express (to me) is pretty easy to find. Just follow the signs ya'll! ;)

Five Guys sounds like a perfect breakfast to me, especially to start off a vacation, :thumbsup2 Oh, yes..and I'm here. :wave:

I'm with IHeartDDuck - I didn't know Five Guys did breakfast! I've never eaten there, but I hear they've got the best fries; we've got one right by work. But cajun fries? Whoa, now I might need to eat that.

Hey! I watched Tangled in the plane too! It was a PERFECT length - I watched it both ways. I turned it on right when they said it was ok to turn on electronics, and it lasted until about the time we had to remain in our seats for the descent. I really really love the last song in that movie - I think it's called "Something That I Want". I rock out to that one. :cool1:

But those boys are ADORABLE in the Incredibles costumes! And then to have the parents in matching shirts is too cute. I would have said something about how cute it was had I seen them in the park!!

OMG, you just blew my mind. Five Guys does BREAKFAST?!

We just got our first Five Guys only a few months ago. I had no idea breakfast there was such a thing. :lmao:

I agree, Magical Express (to me) is pretty easy to find. Just follow the signs ya'll! ;)

I think the Five Guys breakfast thing is an airport-only concept, sadly. The airport outposts have menus that include breakfast, whereas the regular Five Guys don't. :sad2:

It is amazing how worried people on these boards can make you feel about the simplest of tasks. I was VERY happy to see that it was so easy to get to DME! :yay:

Five Guys sounds like a perfect breakfast to me, especially to start off a vacation, :thumbsup2 Oh, yes..and I'm here. :wave:

Hi Tina! :wave: Glad to have you here! French fries are ALWAYS the perfect way to start a vacation. :lmao:

I'm with IHeartDDuck - I didn't know Five Guys did breakfast! I've never eaten there, but I hear they've got the best fries; we've got one right by work. But cajun fries? Whoa, now I might need to eat that.

Hey! I watched Tangled in the plane too! It was a PERFECT length - I watched it both ways. I turned it on right when they said it was ok to turn on electronics, and it lasted until about the time we had to remain in our seats for the descent. I really really love the last song in that movie - I think it's called "Something That I Want". I rock out to that one. :cool1:

But those boys are ADORABLE in the Incredibles costumes! And then to have the parents in matching shirts is too cute. I would have said something about how cute it was had I seen them in the park!!

Oops, I hit publish on my other response post before I saw your post!

Five Guys is something you must try. It's seriously yummy food. Greasy, but totally yummy. And I'm a new convert to the cajun fries, they're not terribly spicy...they have just the right amount of kick to 'em.

I'm totally in love with "Tangled," it's such a fun movie. It's a princess movie that has a bit of an edge, without veering too much into the pop-culture-snarky territory of the "Shrek" movies.

I know Kelley will respond to you comment about her boys but yes, they may be two of the MOST adorable boys on the planet! The way they call Franklin Frank-a-lin just melts my heart. :love:

Thank you :goodvibes We had a really good time being "The Incredibles". Several people actually stopped us to complement our costumes!

Where we last left off, we had arrived in Orlando and were making our way from the A Terminal to the B Terminal to head to Disney's Magical Express. As we took the elevator downstairs, we braced for crowds, given how much the crowd predictors had jumped for our week.

But as we approached the DME wing, we were SHOCKED :scared1: to find completely empty queues! Yes!

There was zero wait.

DSC6017-M.jpg

DSC6019-M.jpg

We walked straight through the queue and right onto the waiting bus!

DSC6020-M.jpg

DSC6021-M.jpg

The first row of seats were taken on both sides, so we sat in the second row. We waited about 15 minutes for the bus to fill up. And then? We were on our way! Our driver, Phillip, announced the list of stops we’d be making: Grand Floridian, the Polynesian, Wilderness Lodge and Contemporary. Boo, we were the last stop. But good things come to those who wait, right?

DSC6023-M.jpg

DSC6029-M.jpg

I love how the closed captioning says “Huey, Duey or Louie says...” But I was totally with them, are we there yet?

Why yes we are!

DSC6034-M.jpg

DSC6041-M.jpg

DSC6044-M.jpg

Franklin was happy as a clam snapping pictures of the sights we were passing.

DSC6047-M.jpg

DSC6048-M.jpg

DSC6050-M.jpg

Can’t get to the Magic Kingdom resorts without entering the Magic Kingdom!

DSC6055-M.jpg

DSC6059-M.jpg

DSC6062-M.jpg

We’re out of stops, time for us to arrive home!

DSC6067-M.jpg

DSC6069-M.jpg

Coming up? We check into the Contemporary to enjoy our night of luxury on the Club Level!

Missyrose, did you say what kind of camera it is that you're using? The pictures look so nice, and clear.

Oh, Club Level? I can't wait to hear about that.

I love the Contemporary. :lovestruc

I'm pretty in love :love: with the Contemporary too after staying there. The location is to die for (who doesn't love being able to walk to Magic Kingdom?!?!?!?). And I know many people say CR isn't "Disney enough" for them. I happened to love the upscale, elegant decor. It was a nice break from the colors and characters in the parks.

Missyrose, did you say what kind of camera it is that you're using? The pictures look so nice, and clear.

I cannot take an ounce of credit for the beautiful pictures in my TR. They are all Franklin's doing. He is an incredible photographer and he takes his Disney photography very seriously on these trips. :rotfl:

Here's what he says about the camera he used:
"Nikon D7000 with a MB-D11 battery grip and 16-85mm lens
and sometimes with the 35mm f/2.0 lens."

Sounds like a great start to your vacation! I can't wait to hear all about the Contempary and Club Level:woohoo:

Thanks Queen! There's some really fun stuff coming up! :woohoo:

I'm here! :thumbsup2 Great start so far! I can't wait to see CR pictures, I love the rooms there!

Sorry, got a few posts behind!

I'm impressed :worship: with how smooth the travel was for both groups.

Especially that you were able to travel to WDW, check in, and get to the Halloween Party ON YOUR FIRST DAY! WITH 2 YEAR OLD TWINS!! AND AWESOME COSTUMES!!!

Great start on the photos of the arrival from the bus- The one with the WDW arch is amazing. And the entry of the Grand Floridian- Beautiful!

Hi Everyone! :wave2:

This is not a regularly scheduled trip report update, and it has nothing to do with our Disney trip at all - but I had to quickly share about the boys birthday party today!

Their actual 3rd birthday was October 17th, which was the last day of our Disney trip. And today was the day that we chose to do their party! We invited all of our family, and our close friends (Sadly Missy had to work, and was unable to attend, but Frank-a-lin was there, and he took all of these wonderful photos for me! :woohoo: )

The boys asked for a Cars themed party, so this morning I spent 5 long hours crafting these:

DSC_8225.jpg

Lightning McQueen cake for Jack

DSC_8226.jpg

DSC_8229_2.jpg

Mater cake for Ryan

DSC_8231.jpg

DSC_8239.jpg

So they opened presents, ate cake and celebrated being 3 years old! It was a great day!

Next time I promise to have a Disney update :thumbsup2

Kel, those cakes look incredible! I hope you saved me a piece. ;) I'm sorry I couldn't be at the party, you know how much I hate disappointing Ryan and Jack.

Sorry, got a few posts behind!

Great start on the photos of the arrival from the bus- The one with the WDW arch is amazing. And the entry of the Grand Floridian- Beautiful!

Welcome back Dee, we missed you! I have no idea how Franklin managed to get such beautiful pictures from the INSIDE of a bus?!? :confused3 He's just that good!

On a related note, one of our photos made it into the top 10 of Disney Photography Blog contest. They announce the winners on Monday. Keep your fingers crossed for us!

Can't wait to read about your stay at the Contemporary!

The boys Cars cakes are adorable!

Can't wait to read about your stay at the Contemporary!
We have check-in coming up tomorrow! I was working on the post during my dinner break at work tonight. I'll to put it up tomorrow after my mani/pedi. And after working almost an entire week's worth of hours in a three-day span this weekend, I'm looking forward to that hour of relaxation! :cloud9:

:welcome: Anne, thanks for joining in! I promise to answer the CR Q's you sent me sometime tomorrow, sorry for the delay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter