• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Boo to me! - Solo Halloween PTR 10/22-29 - Link to TR posted!

All righty, Alison has declined a prize in favor of a Tigger or Cheshire Tail at DLR in June, so I'm posting one more round of the Name That Semi-Obscure Character Game. :) I don't have any more saved, so this is the last round :lmao:

0ef54b39.jpg

Proper name, no edits, no second guessing :) Once again, whoever gets it first wins :)

I had no idea, but I described the picture to Fran and she knew her name right off!

Given that it is halloween.....I'm guessing (oops! Can't use this word....replace with thinking) that that is Witch Hazel on her broom Beelzebub....

And if this is correct AND you wanna spend the $, then I vote that we get one of those marshmallow covered treats and share it out when we mini DisMeet on Tuesday's MNNSHP. :thumbsup2

Yup, it's Witch Hazel and Beelzebub! I'll pick one up at the Main Street bakery before we meet up for dinner :)

:scratchin You know.....You, Alison and I are on-line at different hours to the majority of continental USA. I think you posted that picture late, when no one that side of the continental divide was awake....except you.... :rotfl:

:lmao: You know, you're right? And I was planning on buying you a marshmallow stick anyway... :rolleyes1 Should I find another picture? :lmao:

:lmao: You know, you're right? And I was planning on buying you a marshmallow stick anyway... :rolleyes1 Should I find another picture? :lmao:

Lets wait for the other ladies to come on line for opinions....but I would be looking....just in case.

And I don't know whether to thank you for the marshmallow stick....did you see the Boo to Us update?

I already saved and uploaded one :) So it's there, just in case :teeth:

I did, yeah. But with how much walking you're going to be doing, will three marshmallows with chocolate make that big a difference? Besides, you're already going to be eating pound cake and other sweets... :teeth: Or we could share it :) One marshmallow each! :lmao:

FOUR DAYS! :yay: :yay: :hyper: :banana: pixiedust:

Ahem. :teeth:

This morning, my dad informed me that he'll be driving me to the airport on Friday morning. So now I'm not sure if we'll still be stopping at Weber's for pound cake or not, but we'll see. I also need to see if I can talk him into stopping at Walgreens so I can pick up a couple of memory cards and batteries for my camera. My mom had said something about lending me her camera, which has a rechargeable battery, but she hasn't found it, so we'll see what happens.

Also, franandaj won the original final round of my character game, but declined a prize, and then I posted the next one and PrincessInOz got it, but then this morning, she pointed out that I posted it pretty late and we don't think anyone else was up at that time :lmao: So she has also declined a prize, since I was going to get her a marshmallow stick anyway :) So if any of you guys want to try one more time, let me know and I'll put it up before I leave for work (sometime around 5-6pm central time).

It turns out that buying the second seat on Southwest when I'm unsure about my size and the stupid Customer of Size policy. It looks like all flights from Chicago to Orlando are going to be nearly or completely full on Friday :headache: So at least I'll have the most comfortable seat on the plane :lmao:

I'm almost all packed, and just have to finish packing my carry-on and decide if I'm going to wear my boots (zip up mid-calf boots) or gym shoes on the plane. I don't know for sure yet. I hate having to take my shoes off to get on a plane and really don't see the point. But meh. They're never going to change it.

But anyway, yay for four days left! :yay: :dance3:

Helllooo!!

I'M ALIVE!! (Just in time for WDW!)

PM me your cell number, if you'd like to try meet up! I know I would!

Yay for 4 days!!!! :cool1: :banana: :woohoo: :dance3: I can't believe it's already here!

You know I'm going to be texting you while I'm there, right?

You better be texting me too! Can you send picture texts? Because I love those from Disney World...:rolleyes1 :laughing:

Yay for 4 days!!!! :cool1: :banana: :woohoo: :dance3: I can't believe it's already here!

You better be texting me too! Can you send picture texts? Because I love those from Disney World...:rolleyes1 :laughing:

I know! :lmao: I can't believe I'm leaving on Friday! It doesn't seem like it's really been 3 and a half months since I booked it! :lmao:

I can send picture texts, so I'll be texting you as well :teeth: Anything in particular you want to see?

All righty, it looks like just about everyone is on, so this is the FINAL FINAL round of the character game, as both Alison and Sharon declined their prizes :lmao:

First to get it gets the point. No editing :) This one should be fairly easy.

3618d3bd.jpg

I know! :lmao: I can't believe I'm leaving on Friday! It doesn't seem like it's really been 3 and a half months since I booked it! :lmao:

I can send picture texts, so I'll be texting you as well :teeth: Anything in particular you want to see?

OMG it seems like almost 6 months since I booked my trip! :rotfl: It actually seems more like a year...like we didn't even go in May! I can't WAIT to go back!

I don't want to see anything in particular, just fun Disney stuff! Maybe some Halloween decorations or characters dressed up in costumes or something! Just anything to cheer me up while I'm stuck at work and you're having fun in Disney World! :rotfl2:

OMG it seems like almost 6 months since I booked my trip! :rotfl: It actually seems more like a year...like we didn't even go in May! I can't WAIT to go back!

I don't want to see anything in particular, just fun Disney stuff! Maybe some Halloween decorations or characters dressed up in costumes or something! Just anything to cheer me up while I'm stuck at work and you're having fun in Disney World! :rotfl2:

Okedokey :) Did you see the final round of the character game up above? :teeth:

Give it to Fran again, I showed her the picture and she knew who he was, but we're not playing! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter