Boo to me! - Solo Halloween PTR 10/22-29 - Link to TR posted!

I'm having a bad night at work (long story, don't want to get into it again) and have a headache and have been looking at Disney pics to make myself feel better. So here are some pics I didn't post on my other PTR :)

n1217320362_30090069_2148.jpg

This was just before Wishes.

n1217320362_30098369_3103.jpg

Random sunny day, taken from the Liberty Square path.

n1217320362_30244022_3680.jpg

I so cannot wait, omg :hyper: I have other pics of the parade, but I know that some of you guys haven't seen it yet, so I won't post them :)

n1217320362_30138046_4534.jpg

Kelma and Christy, two of my roommates. We went to MK after CP graduation :) I forget what I'd bought to snack on :lmao:

n1217320362_30138071_3419.jpg

Wishes, over the Hall of Presidents.

n1217320362_30210799_8180.jpg

Train station pumpkins!

n1217320362_30137508_4255.jpg

Cleaning up at the Studios :)

n1217320362_30137510_4984.jpg

Pixar Place!

n1217320362_30137518_7976.jpg

Sci-Fi Dine In :) Can't wait to have lunch there!

Also, in twelve weeks, I'll be crashing into bed at Pop after having spent the evening at MK for EMH.

:yay: :yay: :dance3:
jumping0045.gif

:hyper: :banana: :tigger:

Great pictures! Love the castle ones. I'm definitely going to have to try for a killer castle shot this trip!

Ugh, sorry you had a bad night at work. :hug: I know how you feel, I almost walked out on my job the other day, I cried at work and everything, and trust me, I'm NOT one of those people who cries at work! All of last week was just awful for me at work, but Thursday was the worst day I've had in a long time!

I love the pictures!!! Especially the one of Wishes of HOP! :cool1: And the Halloween pics are so cute, I love how they decorate MK for Halloween! :)

Only 12 more weeks for you and 15 more weeks for me!!! :dance3:

I am so excited to see the fall decorations! I am thinking about ordering the photopass cd just for all the pictures of me and DS with the decorations! I assume that pics taken at the MNSSHP can go onto the photopass cd as well right?

Sorry to hear you had a rough time at work, I totally know how you feel!

Great pictures! Love the castle ones. I'm definitely going to have to try for a killer castle shot this trip!

I don't know if the castle becomes a killer at Halloween, though... You could always photoshop some dead bodies on the turrets or something ;)

I'm kidding :)

Ugh, sorry you had a bad night at work. :hug: I know how you feel, I almost walked out on my job the other day, I cried at work and everything, and trust me, I'm NOT one of those people who cries at work! All of last week was just awful for me at work, but Thursday was the worst day I've had in a long time!

I love the pictures!!! Especially the one of Wishes of HOP! :cool1: And the Halloween pics are so cute, I love how they decorate MK for Halloween! :)

Only 12 more weeks for you and 15 more weeks for me!!! :dance3:

Such is life. I really try not to let it bother me, but sometimes it all just piles up and makes me want to scream. I'll PM you if you want the details :hug:

I was really surprised by that picture of Wishes over HOP! I think it's the best fireworks photo I've ever gotten :) I love holidays at WDW. I think it's awesome :)

Yay! :dance3: In 12 weeks, I'll be at MNSSHP!

I am so excited to see the fall decorations! I am thinking about ordering the photopass cd just for all the pictures of me and DS with the decorations! I assume that pics taken at the MNSSHP can go onto the photopass cd as well right?

I was thinking about it, but I don't know if I can justify the expense on a solo trip, you know? I think I'll just use my own camera :) I may buy a new camera before the trip, though. Mine is old and doesn't take night or flash photos as well as it used to.

Eh, such is life. I'm just thinking about my vacation and trying not to stress out about it. :hug:

:lmao: Awesome :teeth: I'm actually not too bad with Paint Shop Pro, as long as I'm just manipulating an image. Creating is different, though.

AWESOME pics! I love those graduation Mickey ears! So cute! :lovestruc

Ahh seeing your parade pics makes me want to go back to MNSSHP sooo badly! I loved that parade and fireworks more than any other I've seen! :love:

Such is life. I really try not to let it bother me, but sometimes it all just piles up and makes me want to scream. I'll PM you if you want the details :hug:

I was really surprised by that picture of Wishes over HOP! I think it's the best fireworks photo I've ever gotten :) I love holidays at WDW. I think it's awesome :)

Yay! :dance3: In 12 weeks, I'll be at MNSSHP

Yeah I know what you mean about trying not to let work bother you, I'm having another horrible week and it's only Tuesday. It might be time to move on for me. :confused3 Feel free to PM me if you like, I'd actually like to hear about your job, because I consider taking CNA classes, then I talk myself out of it because I'm not sure if I can handle it! :scared1:

I love holidays at WDW too, I loved seeing the Holiday Wishes last year, I can't wait to see them again! I really want to do MNSSHP someday, I hear they are the best fireworks at WDW! :cheer2:

Dana I'm going to answer her I don't think you did. or I didn't see it so if you did sorry...BIG YES get the CD there are soo many opportunities at MNSSHP for character interaction and "magical" shots that photopass can do that you will be amazed when you see how many pictures you can get, I had HUNDREDS on it from the 2 parties I have attended & I was a solo

Ruthie

AWESOME pics! I love those graduation Mickey ears! So cute! :lovestruc

Ahh seeing your parade pics makes me want to go back to MNSSHP sooo badly! I loved that parade and fireworks more than any other I've seen! :love:

I absolutely love the Halloween parade and fireworks :love: It's one of my favorite things at WDW :)

The Mickey graduation ears were given out to all CP participants who finished the program, so I don't know if they actually sell that type or not. It's just a yellow tassel stapled on, though :)

Yeah I know what you mean about trying not to let work bother you, I'm having another horrible week and it's only Tuesday. It might be time to move on for me. :confused3 Feel free to PM me if you like, I'd actually like to hear about your job, because I consider taking CNA classes, then I talk myself out of it because I'm not sure if I can handle it! :scared1:

I love holidays at WDW too, I loved seeing the Holiday Wishes last year, I can't wait to see them again! I really want to do MNSSHP someday, I hear they are the best fireworks at WDW! :cheer2:

Honestly, most (if not all) of my problems at work involve my coworkers. I'll send you a PM with some info about my job :)

I like the Holiday Wishes, but I think the Halloween ones are more fun somehow. I'm not sure how. I just love the Halloween ones :teeth:

Dana I'm going to answer her I don't think you did. or I didn't see it so if you did sorry...BIG YES get the CD there are soo many opportunities at MNSSHP for character interaction and "magical" shots that photopass can do that you will be amazed when you see how many pictures you can get, I had HUNDREDS on it from the 2 parties I have attended & I was a solo

Ruthie

I actually completely missed that :lmao: I didn't know the answer, though, so thank you for responding! :) I haven't decided yet if I'm going to get a Photopass disc or not. What do you think?

I loved my photopass CD the last time...not so sure about this time round. I'm only there for 3 days this time; and you are so going to get sick of me and my camera! :rotfl2:

I hope your week got better!

I'm grinning because of your pictures now! Thanks for posting those! I'm so excited and still over 2 months to go!

Honestly, most (if not all) of my problems at work involve my coworkers. I'll send you a PM with some info about my job

I like the Holiday Wishes, but I think the Halloween ones are more fun somehow. I'm not sure how. I just love the Halloween ones

Oh yes, I know how that goes, drama with co-workers, it happens! My problems are with my actual job and what is and is not acceptable...I feel like nothing matters anymore and everyone can just do whatever and it's annoying. PLEASE PM me with info about your job, because I'm really thinking of taking a class this fall! :)

Yeah I definitely need to see Hallowishes! It's villain themed, right? I'll probably love it, I LOVE the villains!!! I love Halloween, almost as much as Christmas, I really hope we get to go in October next year! :banana:

I loved my photopass CD the last time...not so sure about this time round. I'm only there for 3 days this time; and you are so going to get sick of me and my camera! :rotfl2:

:lmao: Well, whether I get the Photopass CD or not (right now, I'm leaning toward not), I'll have my camera, too, so we can just annoy each other with our cameras :teeth:

I hope your week got better!

I'm grinning because of your pictures now! Thanks for posting those! I'm so excited and still over 2 months to go!

It got a bit better. I spent four hours :-)faint:) last night watching a documentary about the Nightmare on Elm Street movies, and then another two on the bonus features :lmao: I'm a huge Freddy fan, so that made me happy. I also made cake yesterday :)

I know, I can't wait! These eleven and a half weeks are going to kill me with impatience :lmao:

Oh yes, I know how that goes, drama with co-workers, it happens! My problems are with my actual job and what is and is not acceptable...I feel like nothing matters anymore and everyone can just do whatever and it's annoying. PLEASE PM me with info about your job, because I'm really thinking of taking a class this fall! :)

Yeah I definitely need to see Hallowishes! It's villain themed, right? I'll probably love it, I LOVE the villains!!! I love Halloween, almost as much as Christmas, I really hope we get to go in October next year! :banana:

I forgot to send you a PM about it last night, so I'll do it in just a minute :) You may want to look into the nursing homes around your area and see if any of them have a free program linked to employment with their facility. That's how I got started, because I just didn't have the money to pay for the class at the community college near my house. But yeah, I'll send you a PM :)

Yes, it's villain-themed :teeth: You can look it up on YouTube if you like, but it's just not the same, you know? None of their fireworks shows on YouTube are like watching them in person :) I hope you guys do, too!

MSN-Emoticon-spaghetti-149.gif

Are we considering the new Via Napoli restaurant in October??? :rotfl2:

:rolleyes1

popcorn::

I definitely want to eat there on my next trip! I love the Patina Group, they have my favorite restaurants in LA/OC, Vegas, I just read the review from Jack at allears.net and it sounds wonderful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter