Boo Hoo...crab cakes off the menu LTT

crate1

Earning My Ears
The crab cakes (which we loved) have been replaced by crab and spinach dip. It was ok, but miss the cakes with the succotash relish. YUM!

The crabcake appetizer was the main reason we went to LTT. We were just talking about them last night. We always do the DPP, but gladly pay oop for crabcakes. :sad1:

Wow. Talk about scaling back one item at a time! Seems like all the little things that make each restaurant unique are disappearing...
We really like the food at LTT for lunch and will be sad that the crab cakes are gone! :sad1:

The crabcake appetizer was the main reason we went to LTT. We were just talking about them last night. We always do the DPP, but gladly pay oop for crabcakes.

1) But, not enough other people did.
2) Most do not add an appy to the cost of DDP.
3) Without a demand, me nu items are dropped.

1) Rusty, many of us have often wondered
2) Why your replies are always numerical in fashion
3) It does give your responses a certain flair
4) Perhaps that is why you do it.
5) I too shall miss the crab cakes.

Rusty uses the TTY system augmented for internet usage. This funnels all comments into an itemized response.

Rusty uses the TTY system augmented for internet usage. This funnels all comments into an itemized response.

1) No.
2) I write in short sentences at work, and it just carries over.
3) Some call it the "Andy Rooney" style.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter