Boo Bash Sooooo worth it!

DISNEY1975

DIS Veteran
We went to Boo Bash Fri 8/20 and had an amazing time. Rides were walk on, literally! Posted times were 10ish minutes, but by the time you walked through ropes/tunnels/ramps etc and actually got to the ride, you hopped right on!

Characters in costume were so cute. Snacks included ice cream novelties, popcorn and Coca Cola products. Music from MNSSHP played and my favorite part was when the small parades (I forget the technical name) came through and I saw many cast members from the stores come to the doorways to cheer on the dancers/sing and dance along! Seemed like one big happy family for castmembers!

I was so happy I bought the tix. Did everything I could have done, plus more, without the crowds and heat! I will definitely go back!

Princess Jasmine and Aladdin Boo Bash 2021
Check us out on the Magic Carpet! -----> www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7-AmArOuWw

Last edited:
You look so happy! So glad you had a great time. Did you see the Pooh characters at Crystal Palace? I’m trying to figure out if they are there through the whole party or only at certain times. thanks

You look so happy! So glad you had a great time. Did you see the Pooh characters at Crystal Palace? I’m trying to figure out if they are there through the whole party or only at certain times. thanks
I saw 2 at Crystal Palace. I only walked by around 10:30ish and they were out there. Not sure if they switched to other characters or what other times the were there. I saw Pooh and Tigger

Thanks so much for sharing. We have tickets in November and can't wait to attend. Reviews seem to be quite positive from those who have attended so far. Again thanks for sharing.
Catherine

This is random but something I haven't seen on the vloggers I watch - are there any halloween bubble wands out? Debating purchasing pre-visit for my 18 month old or not (yes I know they are overpriced and break but bubbles are fun)

This is random but something I haven't seen on the vloggers I watch - are there any halloween bubble wands out? Debating purchasing pre-visit for my 18 month old or not (yes I know they are overpriced and break but bubbles are fun)
I am not sure if the bubble wands were actually Halloween themed. I didnt pay that much attention, but I can say for sure bubble wands were being sold and were very popular. I barely made it 10 steps anywhere without a bubble floating by!!

Are they still doing trick or treating stations?

Glad you enjoyed it.
Having gone to several MNSSHP events, I remain in the refuse to pay more for a lesser experience camp.
I have no issue with those that wish to pay for the event and enjoy it.

Are they still doing trick or treating stations?

Yes and lots of good stuff! Snickers/MMs/Skittles etc...

For those that have attended, is the 7:00 entry time the earliest they have started admission?
Yes. If you dont have a park ticket, there is a Boo Bash queue all the way to the right. They dont start handing out wristbands/trick or treat bags/maps until then.

For those that have attended, is the 7:00 entry time the earliest they have started admission?
We went on 9/5 and they were letting us in at 6:45. We got off the monorail around 6:35 and just kept heading all the way to the right taps. They opened those later after we fought through the sea of people in the center.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter