Bonus 1,000 Southwest miles (for Chase card holders)

I never got the email, but it worked for me! Thanks, OP! :thumbsup2

Thanks for the info! I was able to do it with my husbands card but not mine. My points haven't posted yet either.

Haven't watched the video yet, what's the gist of it?

Just curious if anyone had these points post to their account yet?

It's going to take 6-8 weeks from the end of the month when you did the offer. So, sometime in mid-November to early-December would be my estimate.

Copied from their terms and conditions on the offer page
1,000 BONUS POINTS
You will qualify and receive your bonus after watching the video and completing the registration information at the end of the video. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks after the last day of each month of the promotional period for bonus rewards to post to your account. Credit card product changes during the promotional period will forfeit this bonus offer. This promotional offer is non-transferable. To qualify for this bonus offer, account must be open and not in default at time of fulfillment.

There was a SW bonus for Hyatt stays, not too long ago too. That was great! I got over 10,000 SW points!

The OP should say (for Rapid Rewards Credit Card holders), not (for Chase card holders).

It's going to take 6-8 weeks from the end of the month when you did the offer. So, sometime in mid-November to early-December would be my estimate.

Copied from their terms and conditions on the offer page

Since it's been more than 8 weeks now, I am wondering if anyone has seen these points yet?

Just received my Southwest Card. But how do I get my Rapid Rewards # which is required to get the additional 1000 points?

Just received my Southwest Card. But how do I get my Rapid Rewards # which is required to get the additional 1000 points?

I just got mine too....called SWA and they gave me my RR# I then tried to plug it in and I got an error message that said that I wasn't eligible :confused3 I did see somewhere that it was targeted to specific people

I called Southwest and they gave me my rewards #. I entered the info for the 1000 points and a message came back saying I needed to "reference printed offer". So, my guess is that these bonus points are only for a select few people and not everyone is eligible.

Didn't work for me either. But we just got the cards in the mail, so maybe its not for new Chase Southwest Card members? Oh well, still happy with the 50K sign up bonus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter