Bonnie's Trip Report - Day 5

Bonnie40

<font color=red>Sweet tomatoes, yum<br><font color
Cast of characters: Bonnie (me!) 42 and resident vacation planner!
DH Shane 45 – driver and happy doing anything!
DD Shayna 17 – Disney nut and wishes she was American instead of Canadian!
DS Ben 14 – wise guy who rolls with just about everything!
DS Jarrett 12 – used to be the easy one to travel with but now has very little patience with crowds and anything that doesn’t include swimming!

Day 5: March 13

Day 5 is our MGM – Disney Studios day. We have our PS for 12:15 at 50’s Prime Time, but to be honest, we ate so well at O’Hana’s that nobody was even hungry for breakfast!

Get there for EMH and hit TOT and RRC. I can only do each of them once because any more and I get nauseous. Great rides though, but again we instantly felt the crowds and just cruised around. We were really hoping to see Indiana Jones because we haven’t done it for a few years, but didn’t realize that they don’t run it on Saturdays. There was a huge cheerleading competition taking place at that attraction site, so needless to say the park was filled with cheerleaders. DD Shayna wasn’t too impressed but DS Ben seemed to enjoy the views! Lol

We have always enjoyed MGM, but for some reason this time, we were ready to leave long before our PS. We went and asked if we could bump it up and fortunately they did. We had a nice time there but we weren’t seated in a large room so we didn’t get to see the experiences of many tables. Next time I will ask for a better table I think…

Left right after lunch and went to Typhoon Lagoon. We just love Typhoon Lagoon! Did I say how much we love Typhoon Lagoon? Lol

Had a great time and noticed that it wasn’t as busy as last year. Blizzard Beach has been closed for the last two years when we visited, so I think the two being open helped the crowds.

I think we just picked up some food at the Pop Food Court that night and went to Fantasmic’s 8:30 p.m. show. It was great as usual!

I love Primetime , always eat too much. Glad you had another wonderful day:D

Is Indiana Jones always closed on Saturdays? That seems stupid to close it on the EMH day! We're going next month...I think it might send my husband over the edge if we can't see it! He was bummed out for the entire day after they called and said Akershus would be closed when we were there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter