Bonnet Creek ?'s

dzone1

Mouseketeer
We are thinking of staying here next April and someone offerred us a room for 7 nights for $1100, is it a good deal? Also, is their a sundry or convenient store at this resort? Restaurants on-site? Finally, is this where you would stay or would you prefer another timeshare better? We have stayed at Vistana, love the location there. We have also stayed at Marriot Horizons, loved it there but not crazy about location.
Thank You

We returned yesterday after 7 days at BC. It is wonderful! We used a Discovery Program so didn't rent from an owner. I forgot how long you said you were staying but a week for $1100 would be worth it. I don't have my pics downloaded yet but do a search. It is a beautiful resort and has alot of amenities. It has a small store on site (mostly souvenirs) but did sell sunscreen, meds, that kind of thing. We went to a grocery store and it was about 10 minutes away. They do have a deli at both the pools. Didn't eat there though. You will not be disappointed. It is between Caribbean Beach and Typhoon Lagoon. It took us about 5 minutes to get from our parking lot to Hollywood Studios.

We are thinking of staying here next April and someone offerred us a room for 7 nights for $1100, is it a good deal? Also, is their a sundry or convenient store at this resort? Restaurants on-site? Finally, is this where you would stay or would you prefer another timeshare better? We have stayed at Vistana, love the location there. We have also stayed at Marriot Horizons, loved it there but not crazy about location.
Thank You

You could compare your offer to the rentals that are listed at this website:
http://www.vacationtimesharerentals.com/ United-States/Timeshares/Florida/Lake-Buena-Vista/Wyndham-Orlando-at-Bonnet-Creek-(formerly-Fairfield)/

NOTE: after you copy & paste the address, you'll have to delete the space between ".com/ United-States (I added the space because the forum would not allow a post containing a 140-letter "word").

When comparing your price to see if it's a good deal you need to take into consideration how far out you booked and what "season" it is as these will factor heavily into Bonnet Creek pricing.

Thanks for the replies. We are going next spring break in April. I'm sure the rates are more expensive then, but I do have some time to do some research.

Thank You

We just went in April. We paid $1000 for 9 nights using the myresortnetwork, that's been already mentioned. We got a really good deal. The resort itself rents the room for $229/night.

There is a small grill-type fast food place onsite ... grilled hamburgers/hot dogs/sandwiches. It wasn't bad for a quick meal beside the pool. There was also a pizza place near the smaller pool, but we didn't try it. No real restaurants but you're very close to Downtown Disney, the restaurants at Crossroads, and all the chains on 535/536.

There is a souvenir shop that has a few "sundrys" but again, you're better off heading to the grocery stores or the Super wal-mart. They will give you directions at the ckeck-in desk if you ask. The "store"'s selection was not dissimilar to what they'd have at a hotel ... not nearly large enough for a condo resort.

I've only stayed at Cypress Pointe before, and Bonnet Creek was so much nicer. It's new, and so close to Disney. :thumbsup2 The kids loved the lazy river, multiple hot tubs, and large zero-entry pool. We were able to see the fireworks over Epcot AND Magic Kingdom from our balcony.

There is ongoing construction though ... should be done by your trip, but worth asking about.

Thanks for the reply AMW. Do you remember if that little grill by the pool served chicken tenders? I know it's crazy but I have some picky eaters and we don't cook on vacation.

Thanks for the reply AMW. Do you remember if that little grill by the pool served chicken tenders? I know it's crazy but I have some picky eaters and we don't cook on vacation.

LOL! I hear ya about the cooking. I don't remember if they had chicken tenders, but they did have kids' hot dogs for my picky eaters. If all else fails, there are McDs near the gates - definitely one at the Crossroads, and one at Downtown Disney.

We only "cooked" breakfasts on our vacation, and even then it was frozen in the micro or toaster. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter