Bonnet Creek Rental

tndisneyfan

DIS Veteran
We stayed a few years ago at Wyndham Bonnet Creek and liked it quite a bit. Last time we used DM's timeshare points. We are thinking of staying again, but DM doesn't have the points to spare so we are going to try to rent thru an online company.

So long story short, what companies have ya'll used to rent at Bonett Creek. I have looked at vacationupgrades.com and farrellsvacations.com. Has anyone had any experience with either of these companies or any other rental company.

I rented my stay through 5starresorts.net they've been very helpful and easy to work with. We don't go until the end of April so I can't comment on the entire transaction yet, but I have seen others recommend them.

We used vacation upgrades to book our upcoming trip on Dec. 1. He (Ken) came highly recommend from these boards, and so far we've been VERY happy with him. he's very friendly and professional, and really gave us a great deal! The best deal I was able to find.

I've been looking into staying here too in June. I've tried vacation upgrades, 5 star resorts, Farrell's, and vacation strategies. Prices are all over the place. Vacation Upgrades are the highest right now but the only one that says will see what availability is 60 days out and change rate. Just wondering how realistic it is that I'd see any rate change for June since its busy park time.

I've been looking into staying here too in June. I've tried vacation upgrades, 5 star resorts, Farrell's, and vacation strategies. Prices are all over the place. Vacation Upgrades are the highest right now but the only one that says will see what availability is 60 days out and change rate. Just wondering how realistic it is that I'd see any rate change for June since its busy park time.

I looked at vacation upgrades too and it was quite a bit higher ($30 a night more) than farrells. I haven't tried the other two yet but I will in the next day or so. Right now I have to say I'd rather take the known lesser price than pay more and hope it comes down.

Thanks everyone for the replies.

Vacation Upgrades has been a pleasure to deal with. We will be leaving in just a few weeks. About a month ago, I got a call from Denise and she told me she rebooked us at a lower rate and refunded us $60 for our 6 night stay. We received the check in the mail in 4 days after the phone call!

We just got back from our stay at Bonnet Creek and we booked with Vacation Strategy. Everything went very smoothly and I would highly recommend them. We stayed in a 3 bedroom presidential and had an amazing view. We could see all the parks and watch the fireworks from our balcony every night. Room #1601.

We just got back from our stay at Bonnet Creek and we booked with Vacation Strategy. Everything went very smoothly and I would highly recommend them. We stayed in a 3 bedroom presidential and had an amazing view. We could see all the parks and watch the fireworks from our balcony every night. Room #1601.

We also just returned (Sat) from a stay at BC also booked through VS. No problems and things went very smoothly. We had a 2br deluxe in tower 4,
8th floor, lake view. Loved the resort!

Tons of rentals on ebay... just amke sure to pay with paypal...:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter