Bonnet Creek quotes

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by act1980, Jul 18, 2012.

1. act1980

act1980 DIS Veteran

Hi everyone,

I used Michelle Begonja at 5 Star Resorts to book Bonnet Creek last year but I wanted to get quotes from different people to compare rates.

I would be grateful if someone could suggest other companies that I could contact.

Many thanks!:goodvibes

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. katallo

katallo DIS Veteran

There are two others that are used frequently. Vacation Upgrades and Vacation Strategy. I know many folks also use ebay.

4. eeyorepixie

eeyorepixie AKA Queenie

I used Michelle with 5 star too, she was the lowest. VU never e-mailed me, VS was over 500 dollars more and this was under the 60 days. The only person closer was Washburn? I think was his name on My Resort Network.

Michelle sent me confirmations within a week, she has very good communciation.:thumbsup2

5. act1980

act1980 DIS Veteran

Thanks for the replies!:goodvibes

6. tanyaandallie

tanyaandallie DIS Veteran

I'm booking through Vacation Upgrades. I just got a quote from both VU and VS. VS was WAY higher.

7. Branabb

Branabb Mouseketeer

Utopia World Vacations is who I booked with the last two years. They have been the lowest on Presidential both times for me; Paul really stays on top of availability like VU is known for. I get quotes from VS and VU also. For deluxe, I have received the lowest price from 5starresorts all three years.

I know VS says they price match. We would book with Utopia anyway now unless there was just a huge price difference. Rapport goes a long way for us and we have that with Paul now.

8. luvindisneyworld

luvindisneyworld <font color=green>Fireworks then a sundae - good s DVC Gold

Could someone PM me with the info for these renters? I would really appreciate it!!!

9. Dreamer2012

Dreamer2012 Mouseketeer

Could someone take a moment to help me understand this - I was thinking about booking BCreek for the PHM in Feb 2013(in hopes of walking to the gates in the am?) - Are you saying that you are getting better prices using the other companies to book your stay @ BCreek? If so could you elaborate a bit more for a real newbie on this subject? Thanks in advance for taking the time and being so kind!

10. tanyaandallie

tanyaandallie DIS Veteran

If you take a look at the WE Love Bonnet Creek thread you will find tons of info on the resort, including companies that you book through. Yes, most people book through a company other than wyndham as prices are WAY cheaper.

11. act1980

act1980 DIS Veteran

Thanks! So far Vacation Strategy is the cheaper option:goodvibes