Bonnet Creek quotes

act1980

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone,

I used Michelle Begonja at 5 Star Resorts to book Bonnet Creek last year but I wanted to get quotes from different people to compare rates.

I would be grateful if someone could suggest other companies that I could contact.

Many thanks!:goodvibes

There are two others that are used frequently. Vacation Upgrades and Vacation Strategy. I know many folks also use ebay.

I used Michelle with 5 star too, she was the lowest. VU never e-mailed me, VS was over 500 dollars more and this was under the 60 days. The only person closer was Washburn? I think was his name on My Resort Network.

Michelle sent me confirmations within a week, she has very good communciation.:thumbsup2

Utopia World Vacations is who I booked with the last two years. They have been the lowest on Presidential both times for me; Paul really stays on top of availability like VU is known for. I get quotes from VS and VU also. For deluxe, I have received the lowest price from 5starresorts all three years.

I know VS says they price match. We would book with Utopia anyway now unless there was just a huge price difference. Rapport goes a long way for us and we have that with Paul now.

Could someone PM me with the info for these renters? I would really appreciate it!!!

Could someone take a moment to help me understand this - I was thinking about booking BCreek for the PHM in Feb 2013(in hopes of walking to the gates in the am?) - Are you saying that you are getting better prices using the other companies to book your stay @ BCreek? If so could you elaborate a bit more for a real newbie on this subject? Thanks in advance for taking the time and being so kind!

If you take a look at the WE Love Bonnet Creek thread you will find tons of info on the resort, including companies that you book through. Yes, most people book through a company other than wyndham as prices are WAY cheaper.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter