Bonnet Creek PAY IT FORWARD..PLEASE SEE LINK BELOW FOR NEW THREAD!

Hello! I'm new to the boards. I found this thread Nd wondering if it's possible to be added? I'm arriving the oct 20th and checking out the 25th. Just two more days!!! ( I'll be at grand bonnet first two nights :) ) Even if I can't sign up to receive a bin I'd like to leave whatever goods I have for someone else. Please let me know!! Thank you!

I can't add you to the bin at this late date...the information for the DISer who is there now can't be changed easily. Sorry! Have a great trip!!:thumbsup2 You could try and reach the DISer who is there by PM to leave your stuff with or~
There are bins in the lobby of each building that you can leave your left over items in, and they get donated to a local food bank/shelter.

Not sure is my PM went through...so I will post here as well....Can I please get bin #1 on the above dates? I see I wouldn't be able to get it on the 14th which is fine bc we are checking in late on the 13th! Thanks :):goodvibes

I put you down for 12/14-12/16, is that correct?:goodvibes

I put you down for 12/14-12/16, is that correct?:goodvibes[/QUOTE]

Yes I contacted the family before me to see if i could get it upon check in late on the 13th if not I will just grab it on the 14th! thanks so much this is such a great idea!!!

I know this is late notice, but is there any way I can get on the list for a bin? We arrive on November 1st and check out on the 8th.

Thanks in advance

I know this is late notice, but is there any way I can get on the list for a bin? We arrive on November 1st and check out on the 8th.

Thanks in advance

I'm sorry, but both bins are already accounted for that week. Have a wonderful trip!:)

This is such a great idea, just scored a visit for Nov 4th to Nov 10th. I know it's already booked for the bins, will keep an eye out for a opening.

If you wanted to start a new bin, I can help as well since I'm driving and will be bringing plenty of supplies.

JC

Add "how many people are ahead of me on the pay it forward bin list" as another way I'm keeping track of how soon my trip is.

43 days!!

Add "how many people are ahead of me on the pay it forward bin list" as another way I'm keeping track of how soon my trip is.

43 days!!

We're there around the same time as you are. I've been doing the same thing. It's always exciting to see another name crossed off the list. :yay:

For those of you who are in line for Bin #2, we added two Kids Eat Free cards that are good until the end of the year. If you google Kids Eat Free card it will show you the list of restaurants so you can maybe plan accordingly if you want to use then. I know CiCis is on there as is Giordanos and a bunch of CityWalk places.

For those of you who are in line for Bin #2, we added two Kids Eat Free cards that are good until the end of the year. If you google Kids Eat Free card it will show you the list of restaurants so you can maybe plan accordingly if you want to use then. I know CiCis is on there as is Giordanos and a bunch of CityWalk places.

Awesome! Thank you!

I just wanted to say that we got Bin 2 with no problem. We love the BC resort! Beautiful:goodvibes

Could we please get a bin for Sat, April 6, 2013 - Sat, April 12, 2013? Thank you! So excited for our first stay at BC!

Hey guys, we are leaving next Sunday and are leaving the stroller that Branabb so generously left behind for us. (Thanks again, it was so kind of you guys). It IS better than an umbrella stroller, says max weight is 40lbs, but held our 48lb girl, who was a bit tall for it, but boy did it come in handy when she whined about being tired, which was a lot!!! LOL. Anyhoo, if someone wants it, please PM me ASAP and I'll leave it for you at main building. They held it for us for 3 weeks before we checked in, and the bell staff are great! First pm gets it, I think that's the fairest. I will need your name and check in date, please. We're paying forward, what a great idea this is. :thumbsup2

I know this is super early, but we just booked for NEXT October! Eeek so excited to return to WBC. We are booked for October 26-November 1 2013. Is there any way to get on the list for that week?

Thanks in advance!
Nicole

Could we please get a bin for Sat, April 6, 2013 - Sat, April 12, 2013? Thank you! So excited for our first stay at BC!

I put you down for pickup on 4/7...is that ok? :)I actually have the bin before you and depending on times we might be able to exchange earlier. Have to see closer to the time. So, for now I have you down 4/7 - 4/12

Could I get on the list for one of the bins June 1 - 8, 2013?

You are all set for Bin #2!:cool1:

I know this is super early, but we just booked for NEXT October! Eeek so excited to return to WBC. We are booked for October 26-November 1 2013. Is there any way to get on the list for that week?

Thanks in advance!
Nicole

You are down for Bin #1!!!:cheer2:

Disneyforus:
Sunday, Apr 7 is fine- thanks! I'd be happy to meet up & exchange. We'll touch base closer to the date.

Just got back last night from a great stay at Bonnet Creek. Bin #2 was successfully passed to thelionqueen. I added a nightlight, some bagged chips, glowsticks, toilet paper. There is still a crock pot, dishwasher detergent, stain remover (that we had to use on dd's shirt that got chocolate on it) cooking oil, cooking spray, sugar, ponchos, extra soaps and shampoos from the condo (the small ones) and a few other things. AAA parking pass is no longer in the bin. Guess someone drove home with it...I was hoping to use that so if anyone else going soon has one they may want to add it back to the bin.
Thanks so much for the use of the bin!

Did you check inside the crockpot for the parking pass? We did not on our stay a month ago only to find out through other reports it was there the whole time (safely stored in the crockpot). Ugh

Did you check inside the crockpot for the parking pass? We did not on our stay a month ago only to find out through other reports it was there the whole time (safely stored in the crockpot). Ugh

Yes, checked the inside of the crockpot and tore the bin apart looking for it. Not there. I even had another Diser say he could leave me his in case the one in the bin was gone for some reason...but he ended up leaving from a park and not coming back to BC so I couldnt get that one either. I was gonna leave it in the bin so there would be 2. Oh well.....

Yes, checked the inside of the crockpot and tore the bin apart looking for it. Not there. I even had another Diser say he could leave me his in case the one in the bin was gone for some reason...but he ended up leaving from a park and not coming back to BC so I couldnt get that one either. I was gonna leave it in the bin so there would be 2. Oh well.....

I will contact the member going the same week we are and attempt to meet up on our last day. We were unable to obtain a unit at WBC for Thanksgiving, however we are just down the road at Silver Lake. I have another AAA parking pass I could add for the last few weeks of 2012 after our stay if no one else prior to me is able to add one to the bin. I will keep an eye out to see the status. Our last day at Disney is 11/23.

Then in March back to WBC!!!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter