• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bonnet Creek Bldg. #2 Water Pipe Break on 3/26/11

can

Earning My Ears
Anyone currently staying in Building #2 at Bonnet Creek that experienced a major water pipe break on Sat., 3/26/11? Did you stay in the building without water, or were you relocated to another building? Thanks!

We just checked out of WBC Tower #2 yesterday morning. We were doing a last check of the room and about ready to leave when the fire alarms went off. We had to walk down 9 flights :eek: Luckily, we had taken the heavy stuff already down to the car, and only had 3 small bags to lug down. We didn't see any smoke/fire - so we wondered what was up. So - it was a water pipe break? I hope they got the water restored soon.

Thanks for your reply! Not sure what happened. We had a horrible horrible experience checking in yesterday and one thing that the room assignment supervisor mentioned was that a water pipe had burst in Bldg. #2 and that some had to be relocated to different buildings and those that remained were without water. What baffled us is being a busy week for them, we didn't see one plumbers' truck out there or around the building anywhere which we thought was odd. So, we aren't really sure if something did happen or we were being handed a line as this supervisor wasn't very consistent in some other things that were said. Thanks again for the info!

We just checked into building 2....nobody said a word to us about any issues. And all the elevatordefinitely are working Love it here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter