Bonnet Creek area?

Hillary12.8.07

DIS Veteran
I realize one of these is yet to open, but I need some advice on the Hilton Bonnet Creek and the new Wyndham Bonnet Creek hotel. The price for the Wyndham I've found is much less, but with it yet to open and on such a large resort I'm just not sure. I had previously been looking at the Hilton at DTD but it doesnt have really great reviews. Is anyone very familiar with this area/have any advice? I know there is a whole thread about the Wyndham but its for the timeshare area.

We are looking at going for a long weekend in October only for MNSSHP, other than that will just be relaxing around hotel/going to DTD, etc.

Well there is a thread around here someplace that talks about the Waldorf/Hilton Bonnett creek, including pictures. That may answer some of your questions regarding the Hilton BC.

As for the Wyndham Grand hotel at Bonnet Creek, since it hasn't opened yet, there isn't a lot of information on it specifically available yet. All we know is that it will include several new restaurants on site, and the rumor is that hotel guests will be able to utilize the timeshare resort amenities (pools/ pool bars/ etc).

Both will have Disney Shuttles available. Currently Wyndham BC utilizes a scheduled Mears shuttle between the resort and parks, however there is no information available yet on if this will change or increase the number of trips after the hotel opens.

the Waldorf/Hilton utilize a nice coach as their shuttle. I've seen it driving around with the big "Follow me to the Waldorf" writing on the back.

Beyond that, without knowing specifically what you are wanting to know, it's kind of hard to know what to tell you. I can say that the whole Bonnett Creek area is nice and somewhat secluded/quiet. It's only able to be accessed via the one road off Buena Vista Parkway, so unlike the DTD hotels you won't have a lot of thru traffic in the area. It's also provides some nice views with Disney surrounding it on 3 sides and the Waldorf Golf Course.

I have booked the new Wyndham Grand Bonnet Creek Hotel for the first week of November. I was wondering if hotel guests can use the timeshare facilities (i.e. pools, etc.) and visa-versa. I do not want to pay for concierge level if I can enjoy the same amenities if I rent a condo at Wyndham Bonnet Creek. (for less) Thanks.

I booked the Wyndham Grand today and specificly asked about the transportation and the reservations guy told me that there will be a continuous shuttle to all the Disney Parks and that it will run every 20 to 30 minutes. It will also start 1 hour prior to park opening and 2 hours after closing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter