Bonnet Creek and The Beach Club

We have reservations at Bonnet Creek in February. I am going to get annual passes because we are going back the following October and staying at The Beach Club. My question is I'd like to buy a Magic Band and link it to Our Bonnet Creek stay but does that mean I can't link The Beach Club to it later? How does that work?

If u buy an AP you'll be able to link it to a magic band that u purchase aand schedule FP in your MDE account then later if you have a stay at a Disney resort you can order another magic band, use the first magic band, or use them both.
Hope that helps!

We had a couple of multiple reservation trips last fall and winter and I called to talk through the whole magic band thing. I got someone really knowledgable and the way she explained it to me helped sooo much: think of the magic band like a debit card and your MDE account as the bank account. You can have multiple debit cards but they all go back to your one account, same thing with magic bands. They are not specific to a trip or a reservation, rather they are specific to YOU and your MDE account. So whatever you have linked (admission media, Fastpasses, etc) to your MDE account is available on your magic band(s). HTH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter