Bonnet Creek 2 bed presidential room request

Lyn-CA

DIS Veteran
We're so excited to have booked a 2 bedroom presidential suite for our upcoming trip. I believe these are all located in tower 6. I have a bunch of questions that I'm hoping you Bonnet Creek fans can help me with.

(1) Are all the presidential suites on higher floors?

(2) I would like to request a high floor, quiet room as our toddler will be napping daily and has an early bedtime. Is there such a thing as a quiet location but with fireworks view? Should I ask specifically for odd or even numbered rooms to be away from the pool noise?

(3) How far in advance do I call to put in these room requests and should I follow up a week or several days beforehand as well?

(4) Would it be perfectly fine if I skip the dreaded parking pass desk after check in? Any other way to get a parking pass, say with the front desk at a slow time? Do I really even need the parking pass?

TIA

TIA

Don't have any answers, but bumping because I'll be in a 2BR Presidential next week and I'd like to know too!

Don't have any answers, but bumping because I'll be in a 2BR Presidential next week and I'd like to know too!

Would you be so kind as to answer my questions above after your stay?

I would greatly appreciate it.

It does seem all the 2 BR Presidentials are on higher floors. On our floor, there are two 4BRs on our wing (double door entries) and 3-4 other 2 BRs.

I called for fireworks view a week before and got it....14th floor, pool view but I'm at the end of the building so I can see them over the top of the other wing. Blake at check in was snarky and said no, didn't have it, but we did.

Have not heard one sound from the pool but I don't think there is a DJ like in the summer months.

Have not heard one sound above us either. Did hear, in the master bath one morning, someone from the 4BR ask "Hey Buddy, you like being in the bath? It's time to get out now" so maybe, if there was a screaming baby, I'd hear that but so far, nothing. My kids went to bed at 7:30 with no problems, although the 2nd bedroom does get hot, you'll need to use the ceiling fan.

When we checked in at 11:00 am, our room wasn't ready but I went for the parking pass. Told her I didn't need the speech, just give me the pass. Made sure DH was out in the car. She handed it over and they called 3 times that night, we ignored it. Next day they called in the morning and I picked up, said "I don't want the timeshare presentation, please don't call again" and hung up. They have not called since.

The garage next to Tower 6, we had trouble with the garage card....you use it to get OUT.....we couldn't figure that out! But the front desk told us....you can use it to get in, or just take a card (paper, the regular parking garage kind) on the way in and use your card to get out. No problems.

Front desk gives you a great info packet that has directions to everything, so you don't have to use your phone/GPS to get everywhere. "turn left on....go 4 lights...." type of directions, very good.

Tower 6 is great. Don't use the gym here, go to the hotel next door (all inside hallway on the ground floor, it's next to Starbucks) and use that one, it's nicer and bigger. We never went to main checkin, just checked in here at Tower 6. Bellhop was so kind, took our cold groceries and bags, and had them all in the room (and fridge!) when we picked up our keys at 4pm.

You'll have a great time!

We has a 2 bedroom presidential over Thanksgiving. We were on 19th floor and my inlaws had a 2 bedroom presidential on the 14th floor. We both had pool/lake views and could see HS. The Epcot fireworks were around the corner from our view so we did not see them. On the last night of our stay (Sat after Thanksgiving) there were fireworks on the BC golf course. We had a perfect view. My husband also used the hotel gym instead of the one in the timeshare. We had no pushy timeshare people issues. Simply got our parking pass, said we weren't interested in a timeshare and were never contacted again. The only noise issue was that on the Friday night after Thanksgiving there was an extremely loud DJ at the pool until 10 pm. The music was so liud that we could hear every song lyric crystal clear from the 19th floor with all windows and doors closed. Other than that, it was a perfect stay. Regarding the climate control, there is a separate themostat in the hallway for the second bedroom.

We would stay here again in the presidential units. We got an amazing rate from Vacation Strategy and thought the stay was better than at the DVC properties we stayed at in the past. Would not stay here without a car though.

Also we only parked in the garage once, or maybe not at all. There were almost always parking spaces in the lots right outside the building.

esk said:
It does seem all the 2 BR Presidentials are on higher floors. On our floor, there are two 4BRs on our wing (double door entries) and 3-4 other 2 BRs.

I called for fireworks view a week before and got it....14th floor, pool view but I'm at the end of the building so I can see them over the top of the other wing. Blake at check in was snarky and said no, didn't have it, but we did.

Have not heard one sound from the pool but I don't think there is a DJ like in the summer months.

Have not heard one sound above us either. Did hear, in the master bath one morning, someone from the 4BR ask "Hey Buddy, you like being in the bath? It's time to get out now" so maybe, if there was a screaming baby, I'd hear that but so far, nothing. My kids went to bed at 7:30 with no problems, although the 2nd bedroom does get hot, you'll need to use the ceiling fan.

When we checked in at 11:00 am, our room wasn't ready but I went for the parking pass. Told her I didn't need the speech, just give me the pass. Made sure DH was out in the car. She handed it over and they called 3 times that night, we ignored it. Next day they called in the morning and I picked up, said "I don't want the timeshare presentation, please don't call again" and hung up. They have not called since.

The garage next to Tower 6, we had trouble with the garage card....you use it to get OUT.....we couldn't figure that out! But the front desk told us....you can use it to get in, or just take a card (paper, the regular parking garage kind) on the way in and use your card to get out. No problems.

Front desk gives you a great info packet that has directions to everything, so you don't have to use your phone/GPS to get everywhere. "turn left on....go 4 lights...." type of directions, very good.

Tower 6 is great. Don't use the gym here, go to the hotel next door (all inside hallway on the ground floor, it's next to Starbucks) and use that one, it's nicer and bigger. We never went to main checkin, just checked in here at Tower 6. Bellhop was so kind, took our cold groceries and bags, and had them all in the room (and fridge!) when we picked up our keys at 4pm.

You'll have a great time!

Posted from Disboards.com App for Android

If I am booked in a four bedroom presidential do I go to tower 6 to check in, rather than the main building? I would prefer checking in at tower 6.

Recently had a split stay, 2 and 7 nights. Got the pass for the first stay (hubby wasn't with me at check-in, so thought that fact may help hold them off). Also shared with the guy how I loooove Bonnet Creek and am very aware of the great value...on EBAY! And how I was afraid I would have a hard time keeping my mouth shut around other potential purchasers, knowing they were possibly purchasing and paying 10X what they would on ebay. Never updated our pass for our second stay, received no calls, no problem :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter