Bongos DTD

EagleG17

EagleG17
Anyone ever eat at Bongos at DTD?

Just curious overall how the food is; also any recommendations? How is the atmosphere?

Thanks in advance!

We have eaten at Bongos; love their cuban sandwich but on our last trip we arrived too late to get it; they stop serving it at 4:00 i believe; we had the the fried stuffed potatoes that were really good; cameron enchildadas were what i had and i enjoyed it; dh had the el tour cubano which he said he enjoyed; love the atmosphere and have to say the beers are the coldest anywhere in Disney!

Anyone ever eat at Bongos at DTD?

Just curious overall how the food is; also any recommendations? How is the atmosphere?

Thanks in advance!

Dozens of times, food is good, everything I've ever ordered was good. Good atmosphere, good evening shows. Service can be spotty at times.

We ate there last August and absolutely loved it. The food was delish! There was a live band playing while we had dinner. I had a seafood platter that was incredible. My ds (then 9) loved the different choices on the kids menu (I think he had steak). He also liked that when he used the men's room there was an attendant in there who gave him a mint and a squirt of cologne.:lmao: I would definately go back!

One of the places we won't go back to. It was loud and bright and we aren't fans of Cuban food. We wanted the Cuban sandwich but that is only on the lunch menu and we were there for dinner. Got skirt steak and it was dry and bland. I think it came with plantains and rice that were also very bland. We like spicy.

We've been there a few times for dinner and always enjoyed the food. Indoors can be really loud, so we always request outdoor seating.

Wanted to eat at Bongo's once. Walked in, stood at the hostess stand for almost 10 minutes and no one greeted us. Walked out, went down to Raglan Road and now make it ressie for it every trip we go.

I thought it was really good. Food was fresh and not like anything else in Disney. I'd go back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter