Bonfire nights?

bavaria

<font color=deeppink>Makes the best of both worlds
Maybe someone from the UK can help please! I understand from a Google search that Nov 5/7/9 are Bonfire Nights at DLRP this year (I assume for Guy Fawkes celebrations?)

There is nothing on the German site, the French site, nor can I find anything on the UK site. All that I find on a Google search is package holidays.

SO - what IS bonfire night at DLRP? Worth seeing?

They have a big bonfire and firework show on Lake Disney, opposite Sequoia Lodgee, which lasts about 20 minutes I think. A good display and worth seeing if you happen to be there, but I'm not sure that I would visit especially for it. There is also the problem that it will be postponed or even cancelled if the weather is bad!

There is a (very) little bit about it here on dlrpmagic (I'm sure there used to be more!)

thank you ladies! I will actually be 'home' for about three weeks so am trying to find dates which work - it seems that I could be there to see both Hallowe'en and Christmas decorations if I time it right! :)

We have been lucky enough to have both (i hope), we will be in the park on te 9th nov (bonfire night) and the 10th Nov the (start of christmas), we didn't know this at the time of booking............how lucky are we lol. Getting more excited by the day 4 weeks and 5 days, not like i'm counting or anything. :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter