• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

boma

tinkerone

DIS Veteran
can anyone point me in the direction for the menu for boma. i remember seeing a thread about what they served on what day but i can't find it.
thanks for your help.

Here's a link but it doesn't really have a menu since it is a buffet and they change things out: http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/diningdetail.cfm?Restaurant.ID=197

We went there last week and it was awesome. We've been there 2 other times and very good then too. It's THE one place that we always talk about and have to go back to.

Here are some of the things that stood out (very small representation of what they actually have, though)
- Carved meats (a skirt steak and I think maybe turkey)
- Rotisserie chicken
- Coconut rice (OMG, this was amazing)
- Cous cous
- Cornbread muffins
- They had 3-4 soups, one that I had was a broth based seafood soup and it was very good, flavorful
- Lots of different salads
- Kid-friendly stuff like nuggets, mac n cheese, spaghetti w/ meatballs
- Pita chips w/ multiple types of hummus
- Many yummy desserts to choose from, including the famous Zebra Domes - they also had a chocolate cinnamon mousse that was great, and different kinds of fresh-baked cookies

There were many other things on the buffet. Great choice! After you are done eating, be sure to walk out by the pool and check out the savannah area. Plenty of seats, you can relax a bit while your food settles! :)

There is a thread that has been circulating since 2004 that has Boma's rotation from that year. Once in a while it gets bumped and it's assumed that it's the current rotation. Your best bet is probably looking at the link on Allears.

Disney frequently adjusts their menus, so I'd be hesitant to believe a rotation that was current 6 months ago, much less 6 years ago. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter