Boma vs. Tusker House

deebs

DIS Veteran
I currently have reservations at Boma for dinner and tusker house for lunch. Are the menus basically the same? If I were to get rid of one, which should it be?
Thx

Menus aren't the same, although their offerings are similarly a mix of pedestrian fare & African fare.

Boma was "meh" for us. It was fine, but not memorable and the seating was sloooooowwwww, even with ADRs.

Tusker House was a surprise favorite for us after we ate there simply to get preferred seating for the Nemo show when that was in high demand many years ago. We eat there once every trip now.

We only did Boma for breakfast on our last visit and we have an ADR for Tusker House for our upcoming trip. When comparing the breakfast menus, Tusker House hands down. I would imagine it would be the same comparison for lunch and dinner.

We had lunch at Tusker House and dinner at Boma on different days. they are both very similar but there are differences in the food offered. I enjoyed both meals, but I would suggest you do them on different days!

I currently have reservations at Boma for dinner and tusker house for lunch. Are the menus basically the same? If I were to get rid of one, which should it be?
Thx

Boma, for dinner, is excellent and not to be missed! :)

Boma is a not miss for us each and every trip, and if we stay long enough we'll usually try to go for both breakfast and dinner. The food selections, location, and atmosphere make it the best buffet in WDW for us.... plus we enjoy the opportunity to visit AKL anyway.

We enjoy Tusker House a lot, too, especially if we're planning on being at AK at meal time, but if we had to pick one only no doubt it's Boma every time.
Wherever you go, sure hope you have a great time!

:goodvibes

We liked Tusker House, but we loved Boma! The selection of soups were amazing and the salads were awesome. :thumbsup2

We're doing a late breakfast at Tusker and dinner that night at Boma. Would that be a possiblility?

We have only eaten at those restaurants once each so there might be an effect of mood on the day here but we were not impressed with Boma but loved Tusker house. I found the food fresher and tastier at Tusker house. Boma was too busy and noisy and we found the service awful. We were waiting ages for drinks and the buffet was not getting refilled quickly enough which meant that things were finished when you went up. Tusker house service was better and the food super fresh and replenished often

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter