• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Boma soups

MickeyNicki

It is pretty darn sad when a valet picks you out a
Going for the first time next month and we are huge soup lovers. We are going on a Monday night...can you tell me what soups you have eaten at Boma and how they were? I think I read somewhere what soups are on what night but you can never be sure that is is "written in stone".

Thanks in advance! ;)

When DH and I were there last year, they had a curry soup that was incredible! DH liked it so much that he even asked for the recipe...

Not sure which ones were so good (all of them). That's the beauty of Boma, try a little taste of them all and decide which ones deserve a refill.:)

My faves are the curried seafood chowder and carrot ginger soup.

Many people love the butternut squash soup. Last time I had it I thought it had waaaay to much cinnamon in it.

But, as a previous poster said try a little bit of each.

The chefs are usually right there and love to make recommendations and tell you about the soups' ingredients.

We are going to eat there at the end of October. Can't wait (insert drooling smiley here)

I recall a corn porridge and the squash soup when we were there. I do not remember a curried seafood soup. I LOVE soups too - didn't care for the squash soup either, it was too sweet. DH loved it. None of the other soups were that great which is probably why I don't remember the other 2. I do remember that there were 4. The corn porridge was OK. I am hoping for a different selection when we eat there on our next trip.

I've only tried the carrot/ginger soup. The first time I went it was outof this world, the second time it was tooo too sweet.

We ate there about two or three years ago and they had a potato soup. My nephew (six at the time) LOVED it so much that I think he had four bowls. I just remeber that all the choiced were great!!

I found this list on another site for Monday:

Hot Station Pod Six (SOUPS)
Potato Bacon
Lamb & Rice Stew
Mulligatawny
Seafood Gumbo
Plantain Corn Chowder

I think they do change the soups around a bit so I wouldn't be surprised if this is not correct.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter