Boma soup

Micca

SAHG: Stay At Home Grandfather
I was responding to a thread about Boma where several people mentioned the soups they offer at the buffet. It occurred to me that someone who was still making their dining plans might hear about these soups and think: "Soup is ok but it's not a meal".

I just wanted to say that the soups are that good. These aren't exactly Campbell's canned concoctions(although those aren't bad either). Of course you don't need to make a meal of the soup as there are so many other great items. For me, the soups are the highlight. If you're willing to try something that's a little different, go to Boma, and sample all of the soups.:earsboy:

The more I hear about this dining venue the more I think DW and I should try it.::yes:: :wave2:

:D I LOVE the soups too! Lots of other good stuff too but the soups are yummy! (shhh a lot of people would disagree but I like them better than the zebra domes ::yes:: )

Originally posted by kidlit
(shhh a lot of people would disagree but I like them better than the zebra domes ::yes:: )

I don't disagree with you at all! I liked the soups and hummus better than the zebra domes.

The soups are also my favorite part of the meal. On our last trip we asked our server right away if the butternut squash soup was on the buffet. We were a bit disappointed when it was not, but all the soups were still fantastic. Imagine how excited we were when a chef comes to our table with three bowls of butternut squash soup prepared specifically for us!!!!

DH and I aren't big soup eaters, but we tried all of the soups at BOMA and they were all just divine! I cannot wait until I can eat there again.

Love the chicken pepper pot soup. When we went last year, I found many of the meats a little too spicy for me (very well-prepared--it was just me). So I ate lots of soup, bread and veggies. Boma is truly one of Disney's food treasures. I can't say enough nice things about the food here.

We ate at Boma's for the first time 3-04 and we did find the soup selection very interesting. There were many many items on the buffet to choose from, but the soups were the items we went back for most often. We wanted to try them all. Some were very good (chicken pepper pot) and others were just a little too unusal.

like the richest pumpkin pie ever? Was it a "winter squash" soup or was it the butternut one mentioned here? It was the best!!!!My wife was not as crazy about it and thought it should have been at the dessert section of the buffet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter